Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 21:21:35

Originally posted by whooze:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Shouldn't be hard to find but you miss the point of having to manually enter them into the site. Reading is hard.

This is probably the funniest thing ever. You really think we enter them into like ghq manually?

Laugh of the day...

Where’s the “like” button. :)
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 21:21:58

Grrr - double post.

The_Hawk

Jul 5th 2020, 23:27:46

Well since I am not wasting your time I guess it is alright not to tag up. Thanks!

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jul 5th 2020, 23:30:06

Still not understanding why NBK is so butt hurt about what Imp is doing. Thought they loved to war.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 23:35:31

Why start a new war when the last one isn't over?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 23:36:53

Just pointing out how much of a clown you and imp are.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 23:49:44

Originally posted by smegma:

It ended a while ago, now we are killing untagged suiciders.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:25:03

Alright guys please stop making comments about us being untagged.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 1:37:45

Originally posted by Kahuna:

Then tag up...:o)

Btw - I’m looking forward to your 1v1 vrs weezy next set. Hahahahaha Hahahahaha run bentch run!

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2020, 1:57:49

#Truth

Never saw a CF post or agreement.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:59:02

Originally posted by raz:

Then tag up...:o)

Btw - I’m looking forward to your 1v1 vrs weezy next set. Hahahahaha Hahahahaha run bentch run!

You said you'd 1v1 me next set. Stop trying to make up shet already Raz its a sign of weakness from you, and weezy aint shet, behch.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 2:12:42

You are a waste of time, Ill net as usual put up some top 10's. Weezy/Orion whoever from NBK will take u out.

If hawk or prime wonna get involved, we can chat...but we know the answer to that.

Edited By: raz on Jul 6th 2020, 13:37:04
See Original Post

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 21:39:07

hahaha...lets c what will happen.

1) He cheats, he plays on market
2) he cheats, he get aid from early techers
3) he cheats, he is getting FA`d
4) he cheats, he has 8 seconds speed kills
5) he cheats he knows how to add accounts to a kill list without typing it all.
6) he cheat, he has inside info

face it, this is not going to happen, will kill it when he pops up raz.
Thats his 15 minuts of fame.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 7th 2020, 2:02:44

Hahaha scared I shoulda known Raz, it was your idea in the first place to 1v1 me Razberry.
LMAO wtf FA by whom!? You jackaz. Its like a few of us that got you guys all riled up worried about fluff while we go on about our lives.

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 7th 2020, 2:26:38

They don't have to enter them manually> They can just look at the last kill run where they got killed and then make their list and check it twice> GOTTA FIND OUT WHO WAS NAUGHTY AND NICE. Thats when you got killed again> By tiny ity bitty litttle no account restarts. LOL

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 7th 2020, 17:43:11

Rilled up Kahuna?

Not sure what world your living, but Redx is trying to give you some slack, if you will not take it, go ahead.
restart all you like, hide again next set. we will find you and yes, you all will kill 1 or 2 of my accounts.
other then that, i just laugh and do my thing without IMP.

Donny Game profile

Jul 7th 2020, 18:50:48

Still not understanding why NBK is so butt hurt about what Imp is doing. Thought they loved to war.
who's butt hurt .. lol imp can't even tag. this is so funny. killing fluff with zero worries of dying. boring but fun at the same time.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2020, 22:16:53

Originally posted by Uncle James:
They don't have to enter them manually> They can just look at the last kill run where they got killed and then make their list and check it twice> GOTTA FIND OUT WHO WAS NAUGHTY AND NICE. Thats when you got killed again> By tiny ity bitty litttle no account restarts. LOL

LOL

Not quite right though :)

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 3:19:47

Hahaha scared I shoulda known Raz, it was your idea in the first place to 1v1 me Razberry.
LMAO wtf FA by whom!? You jackaz. Its like a few of us that got you guys all riled up worried about fluff while we go on about our lives.

Im going to give you the benefit of assuming you are not as dumb as you seem. Really easy to "cheat" actually, just have a few legitimate countries in proper tags, and send FA to countries in your string without alliances. 100% Untraceable. However, you can try convince me that you are the idiot you are, and cannot come up with a strategy that you say is impossible off of the bat, and Ill play along and say I believe you.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2020, 4:53:40

Kahuna just got rEkT
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2020, 10:27:33

Originally posted by Donny:
who's butt hurt .. lol imp can't even tag. this is so funny. killing fluff with zero worries of dying. boring but fun at the same time.

What was that CC?

The_Hawk

Jul 8th 2020, 10:36:12

Damn. Anyone got some ointment?

Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 14:33:28

What was that CC? [/quote
Originally posted by Donny:

What was that CC?

cc was never afraid to tag. at least we had that. we die together. I can't account for when I left and shut the doors. you guys needed to FS with Numbers advantage, and when we start winning you'd tag more that built for another 2 weeks. fluff gameplay. but its how the north won the war I suppose.

Edited By: Donny on Jul 8th 2020, 14:37:36
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 14:35:12

you think for one second I can't send emails to 50 CC'rs and get 8-10 back ? you're mistaken. I just don't want to . I like not doing anything but killing. :D I have a new permanent home with no authority and no responsibility besides defending the tag. and honestly its with the best players we've ever faught so that SUCKS for IMP
ICQ-105967052

The_Hawk

Jul 8th 2020, 15:04:49

https://www.fuser.com/en-us

For when killing us becomes boring.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 17:26:54

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Im going to give you the benefit of assuming you are not as dumb as you seem. Really easy to "cheat" actually, just have a few legitimate countries in proper tags, and send FA to countries in your string without alliances. 100% Untraceable. However, you can try convince me that you are the idiot you are, and cannot come up with a strategy that you say is impossible off of the bat, and Ill play along and say I believe you.

Am saying if we do go thru with a 5v5 or what ever amount we musture up, we ll prolly all be warring with no one netting for us to FA us.. Its not my fault Raz is scared of me and needs rainbow push coalition with Jesse Jackson and all to rally behind him trying to defend him. Youre the one being so easily triggered at my comments to just try to insult me by belittling my intelligence so fkn typical of you old guys that cant take a joke or handle youre own. Dont forget to take your dementia pills now before trying to act like you re all that smart next time..and what strategy are you talking about fixed number war shouldnt be that hard to figure out with spy ops n all. If my other guys are not trying to do that well am just not playing into their hands either and theres nothing I can do for them.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 17:29:31

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Rilled up Kahuna?

Not sure what world your living, but Redx is trying to give you some slack, if you will not take it, go ahead.
restart all you like, hide again next set. we will find you and yes, you all will kill 1 or 2 of my accounts.
other then that, i just laugh and do my thing without IMP.

Behch you always get mad af when I talk fluff dont pretend like you dont you and your boyfriend Raz.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 17:47:27

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Am saying if we do go thru with a 5v5 or what ever amount we musture up, we ll prolly all be warring with no one netting for us to FA us.. Its not my fault Raz is scared of me and needs rainbow push coalition with Jesse Jackson and all to rally behind him trying to defend him. Youre the one being so easily triggered at my comments to just try to insult me by belittling my intelligence so fkn typical of you old guys that cant take a joke or handle youre own. Dont forget to take your dementia pills now before trying to act like you re all that smart next time..and what strategy are you talking about fixed number war shouldnt be that hard to figure out with spy ops n all. If my other guys are not trying to do that well am just not playing into their hands either and theres nothing I can do for them.

Yes you are smart Kahuna, I believe you.
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 17:49:39

With that being said about you uptight fluffs(mostly)...
https://youtu.be/QTTUKejngiw

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 3:52:36

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it laughable that not agreeing with an invalid opinion makes one angry or "triggered". I know I am not "woke" but should I just agree to anything out of courtesy?
NBK

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 13:54:22

Propaganda BULLSHYT. That is their specialty> LOL

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 11th 2020, 4:12:12

Sign me up for an arranged war, Though it would help if there is were ever countries tagged IMP to kill that humanitarians won't get in the way of or that weren't in protection.
Your base is mine!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2020, 11:12:15

Nbk isn't interested in fair war

Nbk is scum of the earth

Real world criminals

Donny Game profile

Jul 11th 2020, 15:45:00

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Nbk isn't interested in fair war

Nbk is scum of the earth

Real world criminals

change your tampon its saturated.
ICQ-105967052

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 12th 2020, 0:12:28

once upon a time.......

always nice to make fun of ppl that are crying.

Hey Ironnxxx.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 12th 2020, 22:37:27

Again in an EVEN war would be different, without herd to hide behind. Budda, you would have to expose yourself to attacks, with no one growing for you while you get hit. A war like that prolly wont be agreed upon anyway. Am for one just for the record. Make Orion my behch for real this time.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2020, 23:28:01

All you morons suck at this game except Ironx, wtf yall smoking, keep up the FFAT keyboard warrior spirit though
Catch me on ir c

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 21:33:17

Kahuna, you never ever will get an even war.
They have you.....so its 4,5 v 5

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 2:06:44

As usual...

Dream on puh c boiii, orion.

Weezy cant handle business on his own.

Your one to talk with keyboard warrior shid boi.

Raiders fkn suck.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jul 14th 2020, 2:08:58

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 14th 2020, 2:14:25

Again in an EVEN war would be different, without herd to hide behind. Budda, you would have to expose yourself to attacks, with no one growing for you while you get hit. A war like that prolly wont be agreed upon anyway. Am for one just for the record. Make Orion my behch for real this time.

Except you all want no parts of a heads up war. At least when we roll you this way you can say numbers advantage is what did it. Heads up in an even war you have no excuses.

🤷🏻‍♂️
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 15th 2020, 2:20:25

That wouldnt happen Red X n you know it, thats why you dont want it. Make Red x my behch too since he's jealous only orion gets to be my behch lol.

Jul 15th 2020, 4:33:52

Not "hiding" behind the herd. Just part of the herd that loves to kill IMpers beause a few of them (not all) are A-holes. I'm still game for an arranged war, have always have been, provided the war tag for IMP can honor common tagging etiquette, with no outside FA. Just tell when this thing will go down.
Your base is mine!

Scott Game profile

Jul 15th 2020, 4:48:16

I sell picture of my Weinstein for $7...

Hawk and Heston are the only ones so far :(

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 15th 2020, 13:53:46

Not up to me bud, I wish. N your still hiding behind the herd.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jul 15th 2020, 14:46:56

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 16th 2020, 1:00:48

Looks to me like you guys need some reading glasses. Because IMP is tagged up and that tag has the top country in the game right now.

We had the top two but the other IMP joined SOTA for laughs and giggles and he is still number two even after you thru every nuke you had in the game at him. Keep up the good work and get some reading glasses so you can see our tag>

Jul 16th 2020, 3:40:52

As I'm gathering, my offer has not been accepted as of this post. Not really surprised.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2020, 5:40:53

Looks to me like you guys need some reading glasses. Because IMP is tagged up and that tag has the top country in the game right now.

We had the top two but the other IMP joined SOTA for laughs and giggles and he is still number two even after you thru every nuke you had in the game at him. Keep up the good work and get some reading glasses so you can see our tag>

Yes, all 15 of them :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 16th 2020, 13:50:05

First of all, the countries that are actually not in protection are not in IMP. if your top country leaves protection, I will tear him up in minutes, not really a good claim to fame.
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 16th 2020, 14:49:28

Am pretty sure if our top country leaves protection he ll buy up and kick your fluff in, while you(or anyone in your clan) not being able to break him.

Prime

Jul 16th 2020, 16:53:40

My dad can kick your dad's hiney. I'm telling on you.