Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 6:23:47

I noticed a shift in rhetoric in the last two years. ....and I must comment. When a solo used to win ANW you all would tell me that LoC lost ANW to NBK due to rebel's WEAK 338m avg even tho I was posting up 13+ totals in LoC. Even tho we had 3 strings over that avg and housed top tens. Unfortunately we also had new players learning. Dabears went from a 70m avg that set to winning 2 sets later. ANNNNND NOW y'all wanna feel differently for some reason, and I think for everyone who played at that time, can we just right here right now say......

Dec 2018-Feb 2019 LoC is the only clan ever to triple crown and sweep the top ten? fluff a 338m nw solo NBK string ruining that stat. It's bs y'all ever gave credibility to a guy that finishes with less than half my nw over a tag we were learning and training to sweep with.

I'm officially going back and penciling that motherfluffer in as the only triple crown top ten sweep ever. Y'all can eat it.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 6:34:15

I call BS!

It's higly unlikely that rebel managed to finish with a single country above $100m nw.

Link to it or it didn't happen

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 6:40:39

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/54/clans?ranktype=tnw

Click on LoC to see a top 10 sweep!

Edit: I also enjoy that bomber is the only closed profile in that top 10 sweep aside from weezy. Someone should open that so I can reminisce a bit. That would be awfully nice to see his name on the leaderboards. And run thru his countries to remember the ones he yelled at me about haha. Mine's open now, but if it weren't, I'd want it opened when I passed. I bet weezy would agree.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2020, 6:53:03
See Original Post

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 7:21:39

I'm shocked.
Didn't know rebel could net...

Nice sweep I must say...

Ooooh, Guess I ruined this set for ICD, hu?
https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/51/ranks

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 7:26:50

I might be blind but I'd say ya gotta go waaaay back to see top 10 sweep + avg + total...
https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/7/ranks

rebelnbk Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 13:22:13

Where's the love Derrick?

I guess if a player like myself can 'win' avg net, that whole netting thing isn't that difficult. :p

You didn't deserve the avg netting crown because your average net wasn't that good. No matter if you had 3 or 4 members beating mine avg net. You had a whole bunch who did way worse then me. That's the whole point of 'average' right?

Check the set before that one Whooze. :)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 15:52:44

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/54/clans?ranktype=tnw

Click on LoC to see a top 10 sweep!

Edit: I also enjoy that bomber is the only closed profile in that top 10 sweep aside from weezy. Someone should open that so I can reminisce a bit. That would be awfully nice to see his name on the leaderboards. And run thru his countries to remember the ones he yelled at me about haha. Mine's open now, but if it weren't, I'd want it opened when I passed. I bet weezy would agree.

That was a good set.
Just shut up and have another beer

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 16:24:56

Just stirring the pot rebel. <3 Theres been about half the players shift to saying FFA avg should be divided by 50 so solos cant win as easily. If you click the next set and look at sins 850m avg, or look at enshula's 1b avg more recently, both of those sets would have won ANW even if it were divided by 50 minimum. Like how 1a ANW is divided by 10 minimum. If a solo runs up a near 1b avg. I'm sure down to give them props. But I could basically at any time run a solo and take ANW away from a clan that is actively recruiting and training members. And that activity should be rewarded not punished. And winning something shouldn't be that easy. If you want to win ANW as a solo you should at least have to have one of the better ANW strings on the server.

Originally posted by whooze:
I might be blind but I'd say ya gotta go waaaay back to see top 10 sweep + avg + total...
https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/7/ranks

I almost brought this set up but didnt because I didn't think anyone would go back and look. I will say tho, if we are comparing 2018-2019 LoC to 2006-2007 TKO in set 1 or 7, we're comparing that LoC set to the very most dominant sets in FFA history. If LoC in this era is even in the same conversation as TKO at the beginning of EE, to me you've put us in a conversation with the best netting tag ever in their best netting set ever. I felt at the time, that's a fair comparison. Not to say we were close. But to say it was probably at least the 2nd most dominant netting set ever, I mean....I'll take that.

One major difference from set 7 to set 54 was of course that TKO was able to win something like 70 of the top 100 spots. That's crazy until you realize that they were the only clan that set that netted. Was a server war set and they had netting basically all to themselves. So you could even make a case for LoC having tougher competition knowing we had to knock 3 or 4 billion nw countries out of the top 10 to sweep.

My actual opinion? TKO was more dominant in set 7 than LoC in set 54. But it's certainly close and you could make a case for either. But we should have always been in that conversation. It was EASILY in the top 2 or 3 sets for a netting tag ever. And if we're going to talk about changing to a 50 avg, that set becomes a blowout triple crown for us. It was that dominant and y'all just shrugged it off. All I'm asking is that we go back. Give LoC the triple crown they deserve, and call it what it is. One of the top 2 or 3 most dominant sets in EE FFA history.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2020, 17:23:47
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 17:27:09

It goes:

1) TKO's t10 and near t100 sweep

2) LoC's triple crown t10 sweep

3) IMP's TNW record

Fite me.

The_Hawk

Aug 24th 2020, 17:31:24

Its whatever you want it to be derrick

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 18:01:08

You are actively assisting in my inability to liven up the forums.

The_Hawk

Aug 24th 2020, 18:06:25

You da man Derrick:)

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 29th 2020, 5:00:33

I find it most ironic how someone is complaining that they did not get all of the netting rewards, because Rebel beat them? I will give many accolades to Rebel, an amazing player, good guy, the most reliable. Netting however is not even close to his main strength, and he still beat you. If you didn't get triples, that is not something that can be retroactively credited, especially when it didn't exist in the first place?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK