Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 16:24:56

Just stirring the pot rebel. <3 Theres been about half the players shift to saying FFA avg should be divided by 50 so solos cant win as easily. If you click the next set and look at sins 850m avg, or look at enshula's 1b avg more recently, both of those sets would have won ANW even if it were divided by 50 minimum. Like how 1a ANW is divided by 10 minimum. If a solo runs up a near 1b avg. I'm sure down to give them props. But I could basically at any time run a solo and take ANW away from a clan that is actively recruiting and training members. And that activity should be rewarded not punished. And winning something shouldn't be that easy. If you want to win ANW as a solo you should at least have to have one of the better ANWs on the server.

Originally posted by whooze:
I might be blind but I'd say ya gotta go waaaay back to see top 10 sweep + avg + total...
https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/7/ranks

I almost brought this set up but didnt because I didn't think anyone would go back and look. I will say tho, if we are comparing 2018-2019 LoC to 2006-2007 TKO in set 1 or 7, we're comparing that LoC set to the very most dominant sets in FFA history. If LoC in this era is even in the same conversation as TKO at the beginning of EE, to me you've put us in a conversation with the best netting tag ever in their best netting set ever. I felt at the time, that's a fair comparison. Not to say we were close. But to say it was probably at least the 2nd most dominant netting set ever, I mean....I'll take that.

One major difference from set 7 to set 54 was of course that TKO was able to win something like 70 of the top 100 spots. That's crazy until you realize that they were the only clan that set that netted. Was a server war set and they had netting basically all to themselves. So you could even make a case for LoC having tougher competition knowing we had to knock 3 or 4 billion nw countries out of the top 10 to sweep.

My actual opinion? TKO was more dominant in set 7 than LoC in set 54. But it's certainly close and you could make a case for either. But we should have always been in that conversation. It was EASILY in the top 2 or 3 sets for a netting tag ever. And if we're going to talk about changing to a 50 avg, that set becomes a blowout triple crown for us. It was that dominant and y'all just shrugged it off. All I'm asking is that we go back. Give LoC the triple crown they deserve, and call it what it is. One of the top 2 or 3 most dominant sets in EE FFA history.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2020, 17:22:39
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit