Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 16:35:42

@gerdler to be clear, I'm not talking about you hitting elders. Elders was a war tag that I was in for my first 5ish sets here. I think my tag mistyped you with maybe a gs or two, you double tapped the retal and said some really rude stuff in a message to the member and we killed you for being an asshole. Then you suicided for sets on end. To me that's all well and good. I actually wasnt netting at all. I think you totally overblew the gs on you, and our side totally overblew killing you for being nasty in a message to the member. That was where two fools met and not anyone intentionally suiciding netters imo. Maybe just celphi suicided my netters and I'm just confused.

I'm more talking about sets like 101 where you and zigzag tagkilled my group of honest netters as revenge for someone telling me a server war was coming in set 100, and my tag hitting villains to make sure when you got hit itd at least be fair sides in set 100. It was either that or get hit with you guys netting, because we were all getting hit anyways. I dont think I made the wrong decision. It made a pretty even war with warprepped countries on both sides and with a slight edge to your side in numbers, and no one else would have had the balls to hit villains. And zigzag running my netting crew in FREEBUCH off the server wasn't at all a reasonable or fair response. If celphi and someone suiciding my netters until I basically begged him to stop wasn't you, I'm sorry for the confusion. When you suicided me in Elders tho, you were not hitting me netting. That was 100% different and I think you were kind of in the right.

If you have only hit me netting once in set 101, you were still integral in running my netting tag off the server, because the suicides in the sets that followed absolutely was the nail in the coffin after being blindsided netting the set before. And frankly my suicides were all fmr ZZ members or sympathizers at that time. Again, my apologies if that wasn't you. Fact remains tho, my netting tag was run off by netters. And the fact still remains when I try to all-x net here, I'm often hit by a weedy member or sympathizer like archaic, or a ZZ member or sympathizer like celphi. And it has little to nothing to do with my near consistent gameplay of all x FFO netting. It has nothing to do with the fact that I've proven myself able to compete around 80m nw if I dont get hit. You all been choosing to have people hit me every set I net here for years. And choosing not to stop it. And I seriously and honestly just wanna compete with the best netters allx and that's all I've wanted for ages. That is why I empathize with SF. Even if it was just the first or second set he tried, I can say after warring here for around six months like 5 years ago, that like 30 netting sets later y'all still give me the same treatment you're giving SF now. He could all x net the next 30 sets and it wouldn't change y'all from hitting him. I'm literally a perfect example of that.

I think if we are going to have to play in a dynamic where the netting tags endorse and encourage suiciders to hit other people netting, that the logical response is for those netting tags to also have suiciders to level the playing field. He's just joining you at playing your game. Plain and simple. If you don't like it, change it. He's literally just stooping to your level.

Imma play next set with SF, imma try to net but mostly focus on keeping all the netters around the same number of defends and production loss. I'm not going to swing back and fully suicide anyone. Just going to hit tags like weedy or ZZ that absolutely unequivocally endorse and encourage suicides against other netters. I'm just going to make sure they have roughly as many defends as netters who don't have suiciders working for them. Just so the top ten is honest. If the netting tags don't have people hit us, I'm sure we will all sing Kumbaya with 0 defends. Should be great. If not, the entire top ten will have the same 20 defends and be more honest. Also great. You guys got away with packing the top spots and suicider endorsed triple crowns for long enough. Time to win on the playing field you created. Or at least help kill the problem you created. Your choice.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 26th 2020, 17:32:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit