Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:22:40

As I said I think its inherently backwards logic. Maybe you started typing before I posted that but I was devils advocating. I dont think ZZ is responsible for hellrush anymore than a netting tag I choose to join is responsible for me. I named my tag xFAGx that set because I was called a homophobic slur on the forums by a member and the member was not banned. I chose to use the same homophobic slur as my tag just to see how far this community goes down that rabbit hole. I named it Freedom and Gerdler because honestly a good G word was escaping me atm. If you thought that was instigating and directed at you, I apologize. Imagine how I felt.

I didnt look at my history but now that I have, I do actually do much worse in sets I'm suicided. I think the fact that I have 6550 defends against 11 deaths is not a testament to my walling tho. If you go thru my countries and look at the 20s and 30s I got absolutely recked. I think you and I both know I dont take 600 hits to kill.

And if you just look at who my suiciders are every set it's hard not to draw lines...at least the way you do.