Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 17:47:19

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I remember relaxlah, ashe and ebert all saying they wouldn't have hit me if you had told them we had netter builds. That's why I never tagged you back. It was a gerdler thing not a ZZ thing. According to them, others in ZZ were told we were going to hit them, and our netter builds, despite being acknowledged by both warleaders, were never communicated to the rest of the tag in the decision making. I recieved apologies on several accounts for your actions. And I also learned how you turn a bunch of netters into savages who hit other netters. Funny. I do it with honesty. Here's to an honest top 10.

Ashe Ebert and Relaxlah never said that I forced them to hit you, because I didn't.

I looked through the logs of that week or so before we hit you and during and after.

Drkprince seemed to have been, at least in the discussions in public in our channel, the biggest proponent of hitting you both before during and after the war. I certainly was positive towards it as well.
Zelow+ hash just wanted to hit for the sake of hitting someone lol.
Questions arose from Ebert after all the commotion TT because he had not participated in discussing it before hand but once Drkprince told him the reasoning Ebert was fully on board and said and this is a direct quote "it is amazi g". :)

Neither ashe, ebert, relaxlah, requeim, nerrus, gains or anyone else had any reservations to us hitting you that were discussed in our channel or with me in private.
At the time tho we were more or less certain that all or most of you had hit us the set before. If that was not the case it's very unlikely we would have hit. But with the intel we had then I can tell you there was no debate about IF we should kill you. There was a lively debate about who else we hit, how we hit you, which order we hit you etc.
The prevailing notion is best explained by this after our FS:
Aug 23 19:22:13 XDarkPrinceX> you don't try to roll people over and not succeed then expect you still get to net like nothing happened next set

I lead the FS warchat after the decision to hit you was made (without reservations) but I can't state clearly enough; I didn't force everyone to hit you against their will.

Not saying you forced anyone. Just saying you knew I had netter builds and your tag didn't, and that I was not playing with anyone I played with in the previous set besides the late great Vicvixvi and we played everywhere together always. Had even previously won the server.

But again. As you've pointed out we can debate the merits of that set. We can also debate the merits of archaic suiciding the netters from three tags for the actions of one player in one tag. We can also debate the merits of getafix doing the same. We can debate the merits of req suiciding me over that weird tagging set.

But at some point we have to acknowledge there's at least a pattern with netters blindsiding and suiciding me netting here, and 101 is probably the last of those sets that is even up for debate. The rest of it was absolutely for stuff I was completely uninvolved with like drunck and braden landtrading. Kind of not up for debate that I deserve to get suicided in another tag for that. Especially by other netters of the server who then wanna return to netting. That's crazy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 17:54:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit