Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 6:49:14

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I hit you when you were in Elders Derrick. Only once after that, this round 101 that you keep talking about. 3 times in elders. The issue with it is that you were expecting war, so in order for you not to just get what you want I needed to hit you early, ruin your chances to build up and wall you for an entire set to tire you out and make you feel like you need another enemy.
If you were netting I'd need only to build a half-assed country for 5 min a day 20 days then hit you in 15 minutes and turn off my highlights and the damage would have been done.

It's easier to wreck netters. So thats why people do it. I have wanted to change that since forever, btw.

I have for the past 2.5 years been on the devs to try to create a kind of balance there, and some stuff has happened; Changeset 19 is way better than changeset 17 was in that regard. It helps on team/FFA too, but mostly on alliance where single suiciders could destroy the set of 10+ players in 15 minutes before. Now its harder to do and less effective if you do it right.

You actually also never suicided me netting period. You either went full FS or suicided war countries. I think "suiciding" may not even be the correct term for kungfu really. You weren't solo and were more of an active participant in a war, it just wasn't a war you expected to win. I've been there. FSed LaF with a 9 member clan before when LaF had 150+ members. That to me counts, especially when you're attacking warbuilt countries in doing so. I think you're actually a bit classier about it than just using your entire set just to ruin someone's netting, and then brag on the forums about how you went with the players with the best netting builds instead of your actual enemies. I put you on the ladder of suicided/killed by netters sets I've had here purely for 101, and we can agree to disagree on ancient past, but I don't think you just smash netters because of something some else did. You're legitimately the only person I lump in that group with getafix and archaic and requiem and such who have hit me netting that I can say that about tho...

Also, I just thought of the sometimes zigzag former LaF guy who suicided me with hessman. His name was Bizzy and I still stand by him being a pretty funny guy. He used to send me messages in Russian and when I found him out he claimed that he was being controlled by a russian troll farm/mind control that made him hit me. In 2017 or 2018 or whenever it happened, I thought it was very topical and funny. Especially blaming hessman for it all in a great master plan. It really was some of the funnier messages I got when he was putting some thought into them. Hard to be getting suicided but then read the message and laugh so hard you spit your beer out and still be mad. Haha.