Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 22:50:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
What nobody is talking about here is the fact that all while SuperMosca is busy hitting friends and then justifying it, his tag is under siege, yet he continues to waste his turns "punishing" his friends instead of helping his tag mates fight the real war 🤷
Originally posted by Getafix:
Here's what I have to say to Superfly who AB'd us all. You are nothing but a griefer and suicider. You have no respect for the game or any of the other players even after hanging around here for years. sfbob has the right idea having abandoned his country, since we can't net after being AB'd and forced to kill a stupid suicider.

I hope everyone will reject Superfly from their tags, as he deserves. Meanwhile, HCaFC will be taking a vacation for a few sets.

Yall are both saying exactly what I said about the getafix and archaic suicides. Why is it such a travesty to act like that when you yourself have ab'd me netting over the actions of other players in other tags than me? So it's justified when you do it? Cmon. Dont be silly. People who have at all suicided other netters on this server should not be on here attempting to say the actions of someone doing the exact same thing are somehow different.

Like yo geta, both of us have had many sets ruined but only one of us has suicided other netters about it and that's you. You're certainly no better than SF on this one. I think we both know that you'd act the same way if you had archy suiciding you every other set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 30th 2020, 22:56:01
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit