Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2020, 22:06:17

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Originally posted by Bug:
if you are all so concerned, have the person open their profile before the end of the reset and you can look at all their Aid logs..

Bro I dont even know how to look people up on that lol.

Alright who cares I ll keep an eye on dude.

Swipe right.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2020, 22:14:18

Originally posted by smegma:
It has to be luck because your cannot trust NBK. Cheating lying douchebuckets.

please explain? I haven't seen anything from them, fluff they tag up at least..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2020, 22:44:07

Donny runs multis, they had spies in Imp for the last war, and RedX does not honor ceasefires.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2020, 22:59:52

few things there..

"Donny runs multis" <-- no proof of that, mods check this server so often there's no matches and I'm sure prime also checks from time to time to make sure.

"they had spies in Imp for the last war" <-- if imp had someone who was there for the wrong reason, not sure what to say about that I guess check them out before inviting them in?

"RedX does not honor ceasefires" <-- as far as I can tell, nothing has been formally agreed upon, but if it has and he didn't honor it then surely it would have been posted on ffat about them being dirty ratbags who deserve no pacts?

The_Hawk

Sep 10th 2020, 23:14:14

Should be donny ran multies dont think he has time to do it anymore.

Nbk had spies in imp. Been cleaned up.

No idea on the last one. Should have been CC does not honor CF... rip maximusfaith

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Sep 10th 2020, 23:20:01

And I dont think prime checks this server. Could you imagine the out cry if he did?

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2020, 23:33:03

Hawk: thank you for clearing some of that up.. so not really an NBK issue an issue with the old CC crew i guess..

And I know he has swept in the past, but yes I imagine its not something he does often.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 0:21:05

No. Several sets ago i declared war on NBK as a solo clan. After i was tag killed i agreed to a ceasefire with RedX.

He forgot to post it, so i reached out to RedX all i got was an "i forgot to post it. Suck it up and deal with it".

And i have been at war with them ever since. And will continue to be far the foreseeable future due to that attitude.

Edited By: smegma on Sep 11th 2020, 0:26:09

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 11th 2020, 0:37:06

I never said suck it up. I said my bad. Had you asked for some kinda reps I would have given them to you
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Donny Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 0:37:11

Donny runs multis, they had spies in Imp for the last war, and RedX does not honor ceasefires.

you're like a beaten woman.

so scar'd

:D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

The_Hawk

Sep 11th 2020, 0:38:14

No. Several sets ago i declared war on NBK as a solo clan. After i was tag killed i agreed to a ceasefire with RedX.

He forgot to post it, so i reached out to RedX all i got was an "i forgot to post it. Suck it up and deal with it".

And i have been at war with them ever since. And will continue to be far the foreseeable future due to that attitude.

My bad.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 0:44:43

Originally posted by Red X:
I never said suck it up. I said my bad. Had you asked for some kinda reps I would have given them to you

And yet there was never a post or a cease fire. It is not about reps. What good are reps when war is still going on? It is about your failure to do the right thing.

It be what it be. I am good with it this way.

Edited By: smegma on Sep 11th 2020, 0:49:17

Donny Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 2:05:26

you act like it's a problem that you give us easy kill targets.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Oriontakers Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 12:07:12

i declared war....... that word "I" says it all....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 13:06:53

Says the former solo tag that had to run and hide. Roflmao.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 15:04:59

Originally posted by Red X:

Shooot, I want reps, send me all the FA you want Red. Um Reps for the first set, they just hit into my string cause they saw I was building a mean ass string, when it was supposed to be an arranged war. I had low defense too at the time too. With that being said until when are me and your guy off limits to hit each other?

Donny was like one of the first ones to get killed this set, fk outta here, by "NOVA" string I think lol... Onion takers bring it, take me on my challenge, since you wanna talk, so I can flex you.

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 11th 2020, 15:48:40

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 15:52:12

Originally posted by Bug:
I'm not really sure how to respond to that Kahuna.. do you want me to teach you or do you just want to go along with blind luck?

Um ya show me please, but ya pretty much blind luck works for me also lmao.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 3:03:02

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
IMP is dead
My time had come due.

wIMP'ers this is my last reset for awhile...ping me when you grow a pair.

Until then I've grown bored of popping top 10's reset after reset.

Cheers your King,

raz

Edited By: raz on Oct 3rd 2020, 14:08:44. Reason: EDIT: let war in the new year ;)
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 5:26:54

I'd actually like to net against raz in a normal set to see how he does against the guys who throw up 800m avg every set like ashe. The dynamics have changed a lot and we are like 3 rule changesets since he threw up monsters and it would be interesting to see how he fairs against players like ashe now.

Idk how far you are into your 6 sets or whatever of war but I'm still available for the 5 on 5 for either side if needed to bury the hatchet. Unfortunately netting when the most killed can still reach me they still topfeed me so I'm not opposed to the dynamic but yall have actually run out of FFAT material, and that's less annoying than getting suicided by known players who haven't had beef with me in months. That kinda sucks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2020, 5:32:41
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 14:03:33

That post was more or less to troll IMP but yeah would be fun. I am taking the next few sets off but should be back to playing FFA in the New Year.

Kids doing virtual schooling just been tough to find the time.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 3rd 2020, 14:21:23

Raz trying to suck himself off again, even after we string killed him like 2 or 3 sets in a row (am not sure about the first set) nothing to see here. Raz is my peasant beotch. Raz is Kahuna's footstool.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 3rd 2020, 14:21:49

Raz trying to suck himself off again, even after we string killed him like 2 or 3 sets in a row (am not sure about the first set) nothing to see here. Raz is my peasant beotch. Raz is Kahuna's footstool.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 14:24:01

LOL - Never been string killed So that’s a lie..

Don’t worry Kahuna I’ll come by once in awhile to correct FFA of your lies. :)

Edited By: raz on Oct 3rd 2020, 14:40:58
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 3rd 2020, 20:03:32

Originally posted by raz:
LOL - Never been string killed So that’s a lie..

Don’t worry Kahuna I’ll come by once in awhile to correct FFA of your lies. :)

Well, killed most of you anyway, but keep thinking it was Prime remember. Lol

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2020, 2:22:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'd actually like to net against raz in a normal set to see how he does against the guys who throw up 800m avg every set like ashe. The dynamics have changed a lot and we are like 3 rule changesets since he threw up monsters and it would be interesting to see how he fairs against players like ashe now.

Idk how far you are into your 6 sets or whatever of war but I'm still available for the 5 on 5 for either side if needed to bury the hatchet. Unfortunately netting when the most killed can still reach me they still topfeed me so I'm not opposed to the dynamic but yall have actually run out of FFAT material, and that's less annoying than getting suicided by known players who haven't had beef with me in months. That kinda sucks.

Derrick,

I just re read your post and to answer your question:

1- I came back in reset 61 to war wIMP
2- We killed wIMP and as a group I finished 4th
3- Since then I have finished top 10 - 6 times
4- Last reset I had 4 top 10's and another at 11 @ $1.3b nw during this reset I also had to deal with suiciders/IMP and do kill runs and had a handful of kills (beerdrinker who is a stud, didn't have to waste turns on breaking or killing)
5- This reset i lost 8 on turn 100..

I'd love a enshula type reset where no one bothers me. Where I get to grab bots with no def and spies but that will never happen and i am fine with that, but since YOU brought it up I thought i would properly respond.

This should answer your question(s)..

Edited By: raz on Oct 4th 2020, 18:47:52
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2020, 2:29:40

PS - I think "beerdrinker" is Ashe other than a few in game messages I never spoke to him.

SV/enshula (maybe Ashe) are on a different netting level then me but until i get the enshula treatment we will never know. :o)

Edited By: raz on Oct 4th 2020, 15:23:22. Reason: I like bacon.
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2020, 3:03:53

Oh - quick shout out to Prime who said I would never net again in FFA. :o)

Edited By: raz on Oct 4th 2020, 12:07:12
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2020, 17:02:58

Mmmm. I have 13 top tens in my 9 total netting sets too which I meant to say os probably a testament to us not netting at the same time. No need to be a blowhard. I did all those stats in 58-59 myself and 5b on a single in 53. I just meant it would be good parity to play at the same time sometime lol. Hoping to do decent this set after starting late and fielding a few hundred million nw suicide.

Enshula is totally on another level tho. He deserves to net freely. Ashe and me are boys tho. We have even won team server together! Lol. Think he was 3/10ths of the LoC top ten sweep.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 4th 2020, 17:11:07
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2020, 17:59:24

Blowhard? I answered your questions lol.

Secondly - I agree would be fun to net against you etc. Perhaps in the New Year!!!

Ive come to really enjoy playing FFA again - The chirping is a bonus :o)

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 6th 2020, 19:40:35

TFU Raz! no one wants to hear your barking.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 6th 2020, 21:05:27

*Pokes Kahuna with a dirty stick*

Bad!!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 6th 2020, 22:03:05

I can almost hear Raz's snotty ass voice. Lmao you prolly do act snotty af dont you Raz?
*waves at K4F*😀

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2020, 20:09:51

You're such a clown if only you can do something about it. Just another set kahuna got owned, time for you to bow to your King(s).

#bendthekneebentch :o)

Edited By: raz on Oct 7th 2020, 20:16:23
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 23:26:17

You're such a clown if only you can do something about it. Just another set kahuna got owned, time for you to bow to your King(s).

#bendthekneebentch :o)

Fk you mean I killed a bunch of yours all over, including your big guys. If only Raz could take me up on my 1v1 challenge so he can tfu for good, but hes scared. So hes supposedly not playing this set.

#RazbendstokissKahuna'sshoes
#Razberrysoundsmadaf
#lmao
#withhissnottyassvoice

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2020, 23:42:41

I didnt lose any big ones just some/several out of turn 100 just like true imp’er he can’t tell the truth. Mixing up your resets eh? Donk.

I didn’t even decide to try to net until imp/suiciders were out of range. Keep hiding!!!

I played 4 resets in a row you had your chance but you decided to hide and not tag and be a suicider - Now run along and get me a beer!

Edited By: raz on Oct 7th 2020, 23:58:28. Reason: Kahuna bend the knee to raz :)
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2020, 23:47:08

But don’t worry kahuno I should be back in the spring....peace kiddo

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 8th 2020, 3:41:35

I didn’t even decide to try to net until imp/suiciders were out of range. Keep hiding!!!

..and am the one hiding, I call it guerilla warfare. Now stop hiding behind the herd. I killed a bunch of yall this set Razberry idk if you were tagged but I mainly focused on whooze n k4f the ones that were actual threats to me not some fairy bois like you Raz (hahaha). N one of the previous sets I did flex your string n you remember it too. At this pace if he keeps pushing his come back hell be back by next halloween hahaha. Fkn Raz is funny as hell, you sure you dont know how to make balloon animals?

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 8th 2020, 3:45:13

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 17th 2020, 19:14:15

:)

Kahuna Game profile

Nov 17th 2020, 22:11:28

Just put a saddle and a muzzle on him...