Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 2:02:47

Originally posted by broken quotes man:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
But I mean. The far right is all proud boys and KKK and rational people exist somewhere in the middle. And the KKK has like resorted to lynching, historically kind of a lot. And assasination attempts on Kwami Ture and such. Both extremes are totally nuts. I dont see how that's more or less stupid or extreme than white nationalism or whatever. I'll take property damage over the Charleston shooter any day.

What was your take on that alt right extremist endorsing the left? Asked a guy who is extreme left at work and he said it was a troll.
Never understood why one said can cancel out endorsements but the other side cant. We really dont want the alt right.

Honestly, I dont lump the KKK or Proud Boys in with constitutional conservatives. Obviously not. Just like I dont lump antifa in with neoliberalism. Both sides have pretty effing insane fringes and I honestly fail to see how any of it is good. Again. I believe rational folks exist somewhere in the middle, and I think both political ideologies would rather not claim their fringe.