Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 6:05:40

Yeah I dont even know how to field that. Mental health is a serious issue, and I guess I posted about DPD in my intro which would sorta imply that i do actually seek professional guidance on it. Thanks for your completely unwarranted assessment of my mental health tho. Horrible tragedies have weird effects on people.

I do talk about my personal life tho yes. I may even be too friendly in that regard and kind of dont even mind it when someone calls me a fag or a looter in a fun joking manner. It can actually be a fun and enjoyable low-bar to troll around with old friends. There's a pretty vast difference between that and making libelous and disparaging claims about ones personal life, or attacking someone about it. It's like, here and there sui, and lines have been crossed recently that you dont even dare tread on. I say that with the utmost disrespect for some of the bigoted comments I've seen you make. You do actually (I know, shocking if you've never gotten there) have a limit that has absolutely been crossed.

As far as livening up the warchat goes. Idk. My bad. Perhaps the main thing is just knowing your audience not to say something publicly harmful or upsetting.

*doesn't turn this into an extremely successful recruiting post*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 6:12:25
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit