Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 13:58:04

I think people were in chat listening to me and rasp repeatedly ask you guys to switch tags so we could do warchats with your members. Definitely remember hardy saying it was a good idea when I mentioned it for the 5th-ish time before that chat. Definitely remember rasp asking for it in the moments before the FS, during the FS, then I picked up that statement around 3 times a day myself. The problem is, no one did that.

No offense to you bigp. You were 100% there. 100% dtf. Got nothing but love for ya. But you just are not the one making calls about switching tags to fix an admin.

In the moments before the suiciding, I read the words "they didnt even fix the damn admin yet. This isnt a war. It's a joke." I would have liked to have disagreed, but in my experience, suicides are generally a product of your leaders putting you in a bad situation to war. And that was a bad situation not being made better. The way that was going on for us warleaders, repeatedly and publicly, in every chat. If you wanna subject your members to that, it would actually shock me if someone didnt eventually say fluff this, detag and suicide.

Not that you shouldn't hold people accountable to their actions, but if the war is reasonably fun for people it usually doesnt happen.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 14:00:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit