Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 23:01:32

I can attest only to what I saw with my own eyes. And at least one of the three people that hit chevs didn't have this pre-planned at all. I could see how maybe the others did, but one of them specifically detagged and hit with them because the war was bullfluff. I watched it happen.

If there was only two guys hitting, that's not enough for a kill. So anecdotally it would have been at worst a suicide instead of a kill. They asked me to join them in a spontaneous chat and I said no, but agreed that the war was BS. It happened before my eyes, and I trust what I see firsthand. Also, as far as timing goes, it was clearly spontaneous. It specifically wouldn't have happened when it did and the bot got started by someone who doesnt care much about the evo drama.

Further, it doesn't look like anyone had much visibility behind the scenes or else anything would have happened behind the scenes to avoid this. It seems like, aside from arranging the war which I myself have done dozens of times and its not difficult, that the behind the scenes was quiet. Else you wouldda been talking about how to fix the friggin admin.

You make it sound like making a 30v30 war with all complicit dogs is a difficult task. It's not. It's like one person goes what do you think about x vs y and then the other leaders go ok see you then.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 23:04:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit