Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 2:34:00

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I can attest only to what I saw with my own eyes. And at least one of the three people that hit chevs didn't have this pre-planned at all. I could see how maybe the others did, but one of them specifically detagged and hit with them because the war was bullfluff. I watched it happen.

If there was only two guys hitting, that's not enough for a kill. So anecdotally it would have been at worst a suicide instead of a kill. They asked me to join them in a spontaneous chat and I said no, but agreed that the war was BS. It happened before my eyes, and I trust what I see firsthand. Also, as far as timing goes, it was clearly spontaneous. It specifically wouldn't have happened when it did and the bot got started by someone who doesnt care much about the evo drama.

"

You should compare notes with the rest of your gang.

" Else you wouldda been talking about how to fix the friggin admin."

I looked at the memberlist to our groupchat....and I don't see you there. Makes sense why you would say that.
Lol, I was invited to it to talk about a remedy to the problem and I think you kicked me for "fluffing too much."

Is someone gonna confirm for this poor guy that sof leadership was active and aware of the problem? Cuz i mean. I was in the warchat and made people very aware of it. Perhaps people just took it as fluffing then too. Lazy leadership clearly. Dont make your job sound so hard.