Verified:

Real_Man Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 16:20:16

Real Man here,

Just wanted to give a shout out to our friends at Mercs for letting us hide our countries all set. It looks like that douchebag Chevs was going to rank 1 and nobody else was even close (despite Enshula getting FA and interfarming...really classy LaF...but I digress)

The BOMB is sick and tired of being associated with that greifing piece of fluff Chevs, so we decided to do the community a favor and take out the trash. We hope this gets us back in the good graces of the server and we can return next set to net in peace.

LaF, Evo, Mercs, look forward to working with you again next round. Contact me or CNB for FDPs.

Oh and I almost forgot the BIG ANNOUCEMENT.

Please welcome the newest member to the BOMB: JOHN MCCLANE!!

John Mcclane exemplifies what it means to be a real man, and we gladly accept him to the brotherhood of man bros. He has passed his initiation task and has received a unanimous vote to be admitted into the BOMB.

Regards,

RM

Rokkie Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 16:40:01

+10 points worth the read.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 29th 2020, 16:49:27

All these rumors associating you with Chevs would all go away if you just opened your profile and it showed something else.

A real man stays hidden?

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 17:09:29

welcome john
he brings so much to bomb - like a man walking through the shattered remnants of a game barefoot. uppercutting terrorists and chumming with urkels dad he has it all. the fact is he could probably wipe out everyone here on his own but we are happy to work side by side with this legend.

to our friends and allies - we did it
score one for the good guys - great team effort here mercs and bomb. i dont want to assume anything but i think this is the start of something special just hope that evo doesnt get too jealous

Rasp Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 18:29:49

Kudos to the guys who came up with TheBOMB this set and killed its creator.

For all of those puzzled by what happened yesterday, some mercs guys detagged and killed a known suicider who was being harbored by SoF this set. He really did have a nice finish going for him.

Karma sucks.

Edited By: Rasp on Sep 29th 2020, 18:36:02
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

The_Hawk

Sep 29th 2020, 18:43:44

So mercs sof stones were losing and decided to hit someone netting?

Got it.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 18:57:14

Originally posted by Rasp:

For all of those puzzled by what happened yesterday, some mercs guys detagged and killed a known suicider who was being harbored by SoF this set. He really did have a nice finish going for him.

Karma sucks.

for all of those puzzled by what this person is saying - bomb was created last set to deal justice and fight for the small guy

rasp seems to get left out of the leadership talks and planning between these two great friends and allies

Rasp Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 19:08:32

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:

Karma sucks.

for all of those puzzled by what this person is saying - bomb was created last set to deal justice and fight for the small guy

rasp seems to get left out of the leadership talks and planning between these two great friends and allies

So "fighting for the small guy" includes suiciding a small netting tag days before the set finishes?

Seems like the only justice served was by the guys who posed as you this set.

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 19:23:40

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:

Karma sucks.

So "fighting for the small guy" includes suiciding a small netting tag days before the set finishes?

Seems like the only justice served was by the guys who posed as you this set.

i dont know why you have so much hate for us - we literally just killed a known suicider to help you our friends

also - i didnt say what small guy just a small guy

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 19:25:29

Rofl, this thread kills me. Too funny.

Chevs

Sep 29th 2020, 19:38:15

fluff these jerks at theBOMB, why you kill me and not 309?

309 (Enshula) is literally interfarming his own tag while having an offensive ally and getting FA trying to beat me. LaF are literally so pathetic

I hope this finally settles it that I'm not the bomb and some total asshole is framing me. it was funny for a while but its not anymore.

I was legit going to win the set, why would I have myself killed?

Also regarding suiciding, where is your fcking proof? I owned up to topfeeding enforcer, and I owned up to stealing tech. I have nothing to hide. Show me the proof or shut the fk up
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 20:04:47

Why don't you show us proof chevs? Open your profile. Unfortunately the onus and burden of proof is on you for this one given your history.

Also, if sof cared so much they wouldn't have let you harass me for two weeks while we were apparently warring together. They would have switched tags and fixed their admin and they would have actually showed up to chats.

Funny maurice hit demon up 5 minutes after you died considering he was not in the warchat and hadn't been for days. If you are going to throw a war and talk fluff to your teammates while doing it, while simultaneously blocking warleaders on our side from leading by not fixing your tag, you should expect consequences. Was so not shocked people got pissed and detagged, and further I wasnt shocked who they suicided when they did it. So predictable.

Further, harboring a known suicider while doing so will obviously make him the target. He can prove his innocence but now he has the reputation of a tech stealing, topfeeding fool who refuses to open his profile so it makes sense people took their aggression out on him.

Chevs

Sep 29th 2020, 20:13:16

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Why don't you show us proof chevs? Open your profile. Unfortunately the onus and burden of proof is on you for this one given your history.

Also, if sof cared so much they wouldn't have let you harass me for two weeks while we were apparently warring together. They would have switched tags and fixed their admin and they would have actually showed up to chats.

Funny maurice hit demon up 5 minutes after you died considering he was not in the warchat and hadn't been for days. If you are going to throw a war and talk fluff to your teammates while doing it, while simultaneously blocking warleaders on our side from leading by not fixing your tag, you should expect consequences. Was so not shocked people got pissed and detagged, and further I wasnt shocked who they suicided when they did it. So predictable.

Further, harboring a known suicider while doing so will obviously make him the target. He can prove his innocence but now he has the reputation of a tech stealing, topfeeding fool who refuses to open his profile so it makes sense people took their aggression out on him.

TLDR:

Everyone with a closed profile is a suicider?

What history? Topfeeding enforcer? 2 years ago?

SHOW ME THE PROOF. The burden of proof is absolutely not on me. you can't just break a pact and kill someone with 0 Evidence. The burden of proof is on you, YOU MADE the claim. NOT ME.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Rasp Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 20:28:32

no, your mcdonalds receipt history proving you were feeding on evo at the time of your feeding.

lol who posts a mcdonalds receipt as proof? You even had the wrong time zone.

Helllrush

Sep 29th 2020, 22:00:20

I am also chevs.

Rasp Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 22:02:10

Originally posted by enshula:
https://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/2080/257

get caught spying then dont accept the retal?

edit:
btw this was chevs last set suiciding on evo

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 22:07:06

I feel like the mods need to come along and Out all of the multiple personalities arguing in this thread..

That fluff is real funny though so keep it up while you can.

Rasp Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 22:56:21

oh man, chev's buddy just took care of enshula for him.

[18:50:00] <&Earthnews> BR - Biden 4 retirement home (#37) [TheB0MB] -> they are all dead dave (#309) [xLaFx] 114999C 2299B
[18:50:00] <&Earthnews> BR - Biden 4 retirement home (#37) [TheB0MB] -> they are all dead dave (#309) [xLaFx] 110927C 2286B
[18:50:00] <&Earthnews> BR - Biden 4 retirement home (#37) [TheB0MB] -> they are all dead dave (#309) [xLaFx] 106998C 2275B
[18:50:00] <&Earthnews> BR - Biden 4 retirement home (#37) [TheB0MB] -> they are all dead dave (#309) [xLaFx] 103209C 2263B

iScode Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 4:41:47

Another moron joins the retards...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Rokkie Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 7:33:54

let's see your profile chevs, open it up!

Edited By: Rokkie on Sep 30th 2020, 10:00:30
See Original Post

BigP Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 13:09:30

I dont know where chevs was harassing you, but I never take anything he says seriously and I dont think you should either lol

Maurice couldn't make it to the chat in time and I was gonna run it. We were about to hit right before chevs was killed and held off after what happened. I can look through my logs, but Im pretty sure maurice was not MIA for days lol
- SoF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 13:58:04

I think people were in chat listening to me and rasp repeatedly ask you guys to switch tags so we could do warchats with your members. Definitely remember hardy saying it was a good idea when I mentioned it for the 5th-ish time before that chat. Definitely remember rasp asking for it in the moments before the FS, during the FS, then I picked up that statement around 3 times a day myself. The problem is, no one did that.

No offense to you bigp. You were 100% there. 100% dtf. Got nothing but love for ya. But you just are not the one making calls about switching tags to fix an admin.

In the moments before the suiciding, I read the words "they didnt even fix the damn admin yet. This isnt a war. It's a joke." I would have liked to have disagreed, but in my experience, suicides are generally a product of your leaders putting you in a bad situation to war. And that was a bad situation not being made better. The way that was going on for us warleaders, repeatedly and publicly, in every chat. If you wanna subject your members to that, it would actually shock me if someone didnt eventually say fluff this, detag and suicide.

Not that you shouldn't hold people accountable to their actions, but if the war is reasonably fun for people it usually doesnt happen. And in this case, at least one of those people was someone who had 7000 spal but couldn't upload ops to the channel, and was a warleader who didnt have access to the ops being used. Welcome to daily frustration. Where is your breaking point?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 14:03:44
See Original Post

BigP Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 14:01:19

<3 you too

- SoF

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 16:05:25

Hadn't been in the chat for days? I take one night off of the chat to finish work and I havent been in the chat for days? Lol ok

I guess it's too hard to fathom that I could reply to a flurry of important messages on WhatsApp lol

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 16:11:01

Chevs, to hell with seeing your profile. I want to see you tax returns.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 16:14:48

I think people were in chat listening to me and rasp repeatedly ask you guys to switch tags so we could do warchats with your members. Definitely remember hardy saying it was a good idea when I mentioned it for the 5th-ish time before that chat. Definitely remember rasp asking for it in the moments before the FS, during the FS, then I picked up that statement around 3 times a day myself. The problem is, no one did that.

No offense to you bigp. You were 100% there. 100% dtf. Got nothing but love for ya. But you just are not the one making calls about switching tags to fix an admin.

In the moments before the suiciding, I read the words "they didnt even fix the damn admin yet. This isnt a war. It's a joke." I would have liked to have disagreed, but in my experience, suicides are generally a product of your leaders putting you in a bad situation to war. And that was a bad situation not being made better. The way that was going on for us warleaders, repeatedly and publicly, in every chat. If you wanna subject your members to that, it would actually shock me if someone didnt eventually say fluff this, detag and suicide.

Not that you shouldn't hold people accountable to their actions, but if the war is reasonably fun for people it usually doesnt happen. And in this case, at least one of those people was someone who had 7000 spal but couldn't upload ops to the channel, and was a warleader who didnt have access to the ops being used. Welcome to daily frustration. Where is your breaking point?

The problem here is that nobody listens to you. You dont have much visibility into the workings behind the scenes but yet here you are posting as if you do.

Take this post for example.

So we were previously told that Chevs was killed to even a vendetta for Evo. It was planned well before the war.

Now I'm being told it's because of poor war leadership.

Which is it?

I've also been MIA for days....days out of a war that started saturday morning and ended monday night lol

perhaps you just don't k how what you're talking about?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 30th 2020, 18:41:24

I think Derrick means that the lack of a functional cooperation on your side lead to unrest and/or boredom which lead to people acting impulsively. If you had managed to fight effectively together and create an even and interesting war this would not have happened.

There is certainly truth in it. But anecdotally I also believe this would have happened also if the war was even and interesting and your side had no issues with ops, leading or similar.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 23:01:32

I can attest only to what I saw with my own eyes. And at least one of the three people that hit chevs didn't have this pre-planned at all. I could see how maybe the others did, but one of them specifically detagged and hit with them because the war was bullfluff. I watched it happen.

If there was only two guys hitting, that's not enough for a kill. So anecdotally it would have been at worst a suicide instead of a kill. They asked me to join them in a spontaneous chat and I said no, but agreed that the war was BS. It happened before my eyes, and I trust what I see firsthand. Also, as far as timing goes, it was clearly spontaneous. It specifically wouldn't have happened when it did and the bot got started by someone who doesnt care much about the evo drama.

Further, it doesn't look like anyone had much visibility behind the scenes or else anything would have happened behind the scenes to avoid this. It seems like, aside from arranging the war which I myself have done dozens of times and its not difficult, that the behind the scenes was quiet. Else you wouldda been talking about how to fix the friggin admin.

You make it sound like making a 30v30 war with all complicit dogs is a difficult task. It's not. It's like one person goes "what do you think about x vs y?" and then the other leaders go "ok see you then."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 23:05:02
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 23:58:32

[quote poster=MauricXe; 49427; 960603]
I've also been MIA for days....days out of a war that started saturday morning and ended monday night lol

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 30th 2020, 23:59:01

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Originally posted by MauricXe:

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 1:08:56

I can attest only to what I saw with my own eyes. And at least one of the three people that hit chevs didn't have this pre-planned at all. I could see how maybe the others did, but one of them specifically detagged and hit with them because the war was bullfluff. I watched it happen.

If there was only two guys hitting, that's not enough for a kill. So anecdotally it would have been at worst a suicide instead of a kill. They asked me to join them in a spontaneous chat and I said no, but agreed that the war was BS. It happened before my eyes, and I trust what I see firsthand. Also, as far as timing goes, it was clearly spontaneous. It specifically wouldn't have happened when it did and the bot got started by someone who doesnt care much about the evo drama.

"

You should compare notes with the rest of your gang.

" Else you wouldda been talking about how to fix the friggin admin."

I looked at the memberlist to our groupchat....and I don't see you there. Makes sense why you would say that.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 1:09:48

I hope this isn't quoted for truth lol
I was being sarcastic.

I took the most recent day off. Otherwise ive been in the NA chat both days...and during the FS.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 2:34:00

"

You should compare notes with the rest of your gang.

" Else you wouldda been talking about how to fix the friggin admin."

I looked at the memberlist to our groupchat....and I don't see you there. Makes sense why you would say that.
Lol, I was invited to it to talk about a remedy to the problem and I think you kicked me for "fluffing too much."

Is someone gonna confirm for this poor guy that sof leadership was active and aware of the problem? Cuz i mean. I was in the warchat and made people very aware of it. Perhaps people just took it as fluffing then too. Lazy leadership clearly. Dont make your job sound so hard. You only need to talk to each of your members one time to get them to retag lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 1st 2020, 2:55:41
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 2:36:11

I feel like you should have waited until the Christmas set to bring John McClane on board
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 7:24:58

I did indeed kick you about 10 minutes after your arrival. Funny that none seemed to re-invite you. I wonder why that was? Leave the trolling and complaining to AT. That has no place at the adult table.

Lol at your self importance. Where would we all be if you didn't point out the obvious?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 1st 2020, 11:13:23

MauricXe, what's up bud 🧐
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 13:32:19

Lol yeah let's play a fun game of kicking and re-adding people because that's productive. Are you sure this is the adults table when we are talking about people getting kicked and re-added over your feelings? Sounds pretty damn childish to me.

You're right bro. I am pointing out the obvious. The obvious fact that y'all didnt have any stock, refused to change tags to fix admin, and tried to throw a war including not being clear to your tag about the FS time so only like 3 people showed up. And I watched with my own eyes people get pissed about it and suicide. And now apparently these OBVIOUS FACTS are up for debate...

Just do fluffin better next time bro. Sheezus.

Sov Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 14:32:19

Pitiful attempt to blameshift and deflect. For the most part we don't hold all of Mercs responsible for the actions of a few, but still you cannot help yourself but come on here and try to gaslight us all in to thinking this is somehow SoF's fault.

And are you seriously trying to make the spy ops a major issue? If so, you must be a pretty terrible war leader. But wait, how did the last few wars you fought against a SoF lead by a fully active me turn out? Hmm, how short memories may be.

But keep posting thinking somehow you are helping your cause. Prior to you posting I still had warm feelings for Mercs.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 14:39:47

But.....nobody re-added you. We had productive conversations before and after your 10 minute tenure. Yet you show up and try to make a bad situation worse. For some odd reason the rest of us didn't miss you. Perhaps none of us find you anywhere near as important as you do yourself?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 14:44:16

This is disgusting Merc’s harbouring terrorist is a federal offence punishable by death.

Shame shame shame
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 1st 2020, 14:44:58

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 15:53:14

Honestly I'm glad the 100 million dollar punctuation fail is still GRINDING OUT THOSE WORDS!

Also, I dont claim to be important. Just very practical. I haven't played in months, if I was still important I'd worry y'all didnt have it together to make a decent war lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 1st 2020, 15:55:27
See Original Post

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 16:11:06

Originally posted by Red X:

Oh sorry forgot to say hi!

We haven't talked in awhile. But i suppose we talk enough via FB memes ;)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 1st 2020, 18:20:44

That's right. It has been a while ol bud. Why do we always get in different alliances =p.

When I did my tour of SoF, I don't think you was playing then were you? This was back when Green Boy was running things. After HS/SoF beat up on NA hehe

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2020, 14:30:07

That's right. It has been a while ol bud. Why do we always get in different alliances =p.

When I did my tour of SoF, I don't think you was playing then were you? This was back when Green Boy was running things. After HS/SoF beat up on NA hehe

Remember that awesome Star Wars war dec vid MauricXe made??? LMAO

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.