Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2020, 2:22:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'd actually like to net against raz in a normal set to see how he does against the guys who throw up 800m avg every set like ashe. The dynamics have changed a lot and we are like 3 rule changesets since he threw up monsters and it would be interesting to see how he fairs against players like ashe now.

Idk how far you are into your 6 sets or whatever of war but I'm still available for the 5 on 5 for either side if needed to bury the hatchet. Unfortunately netting when the most killed can still reach me they still topfeed me so I'm not opposed to the dynamic but yall have actually run out of FFAT material, and that's less annoying than getting suicided by known players who haven't had beef with me in months. That kinda sucks.

Derrick,

I just re read your post and to answer your question:

1- I came back in reset 61 to war wIMP
2- We killed wIMP and as a group I finished 4th
3- Since then I have finished top 10 - 6 times!
4- Last reset I had 4 top 10's and another at 11 @ $1.3b nw during this reset I also had to deal with suiciders/IMP and do kill runs and had a handful of kills (beerdrinker who is a stud, didn't have to waste turns on breaking or killing)
5- This reset i lost 8 on turn 100..

I'd love a enshula type reset where no one bothers me. Where I get to grab bots with no def and spies but that will never happen and i am fine with that, but since YOU brought it up I thought i would properly respond.

This should answer your question(s)..

Edited By: raz on Oct 4th 2020, 18:47:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.