Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 7:05:26

Do you still read my posts KoH? I feel like I either caught you skimming again or your comprehension is deteriorating lol.

I did say I think trump was innocent in terms of colluding with the Russians in so many words. You used to be better at reading them. But look man. You're actually allowed as an american to like...ehm...hold your ass ground if you believe an investigation in unwarranted. You can intentionally obstruct an investigation because you believe it's like political or unfounded etc. Sort of like how if a cop asks to search your house, you can technically refuse. However, if the cop can drum up some real ass probable cause, you get served with a warrant and then they can go so far as to decide whether or not they even knock (Breonna Taylor rip).

Obstruction of justice, obstruction of congress and obstruction of an....ahem....investigation are three different things. Trump loudly yells at audiences that he isnt giving the dems fluff for unfounded investigations. You and I both know he jams up court cases and causes injunctions rather than allowing what he believes, and you believe, are unfounded investigations to continue.

We can debate the merits of the investigations for sure but those are just facts. I think the investigation of the investigation of the investigation that the reps are currently holding is also political theater, but humorously the dems are just as bad to deal with as the reps lol. These folks do not share documents with one another anymore haha.

Tl:dr version: allegations seem to never convict anyone........