Nicely done CC almost got 2 kills - You should be proud

it's smegma. are you surprised?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 9:12:58

a little.. 400 odd hits for both.. if he had waited until returns were max he probably could have gotten 4 kills :/

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 9:26:38

meh, when you have to fluff there is nothing better to do to pass the time. it is more fun for me to watch you wall. There is just such a pleasure from a nice slow kill. it helps the poop flow when i am constipated.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 14th 2020, 9:31:18

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 10:19:18

Nothing like breaking up a good log jam.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 10:33:15

haha..

So you kill slowly while doing a crap, good to know for next time i'm backed up also.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 12:22:21

I've been doing it that way ever since i joined the sight. What else are you supposed to do while you wait?

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 12:39:22

Almost got your second kill smegma - When is your next poop?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 14:31:22

he is quite irregular

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 7:51:47

good long dump tonight

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 12:53:47

Dude you used 2k turns to get 3 kills. My 2 restarts will be be passing your 16 countries in 3 days. Each kill at this stage does absolutely nothing ESPECIALLY a GS kill. You really are not helping yourself.

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 16:19:01

What I'm trying to say is you could have saved those 2k turns and actually grew your countries and maybe actually caused some damage. It's not that I can't kill you now but why would I want to? I will out grow you in 5 days and your countries could be 5 times bigger than they are now. Instead your 1900 acres countries are already loosing income or very close to it. You pretty much stopped your own growth with 53 days left in the set. Your countries are how can I say, Garbage!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 16:49:04

There is no way in hell i am waiting that long to poop. You are looking at it all wrong. This number crunching. You act like it is a war. It is not. I hit when i need to poop. I do it for fun. Is it that difficult to understand?

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 15th 2020, 16:53:54

Lol, good fluff.

The_Hawk

Oct 15th 2020, 17:01:00

I dont think rouger understands...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:02:39

Not difficult at all I should actually be saying thank you. I sure you know this and others will be joining you soon. All you did is get NBK countries have military mins. You actually just made it harder for your buddies hiding out to kill NBK. So it is really like a WIN WIN or should I say a double loss for you.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:06:22

I know. Mr. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda thinks i want to net. What is it about OOP does he not understand?
1) hit early
2) die early
3) ankle bite when they outgrow it.

Me thinks he should write that down on a post-it note and stick it to his forehead so he can see it every morning when he looks in the mirror.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:11:17

@Rouger let me explain this to you a little more. You do not seem to be getting it.

NBK having to carry extra defense takes away from their resources to grow.

NBK spending turns to kill or AB me, takes away from their ability to grow.

Then clans like LOC can net in peace, beat NBK in networth and i am a happy camper.

Its really a pretty simple concept dude.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 15th 2020, 17:13:42

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:11:36

I will put it on the top of my shoe. That way I can look at it while we are stomping you :-)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:15:08

Now you are starting to understand. Too you long enough. Did they have to stop your short bus on the way to school and explain it to you?

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:33:45

No not for me. I usually just have a hard time understanding stupid.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 17:53:29

So you never talk to yourself. Understood...

The_Hawk

Oct 15th 2020, 18:15:38

But what about nbk hiding in loc?

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 15th 2020, 19:51:53

No one to my knowledge is hiding in LoC. If anything some of their members went back there because the war is boring and they wanted to netgain. They were originally from LoC and only came here because they wanted to get some revenge of their own on the antics that you all were doing to them set after set.

A few ppl are taking this set off as I have stated before. We can still do something fun if you all go the numbers. I am sure you are growing and going to hit at some point because you do not have a tag up. Eventually, we can move forward, but as you said that will be at least a year from now.

So, until then and I will see you on the battlefield whenever you all decide to really hit in mass.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Oct 15th 2020, 19:56:42

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
But what about nbk hiding in loc?

So hiding in loc...

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 15th 2020, 20:01:05

If they were originally LoC, how are they hiding there?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 21:06:43

Actually I don't think anyone from NBK has actually came back to play for LoC..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 0:49:31

Riiiiiiight...........

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2020, 1:54:34

Originally posted by Bug:
Actually I don't think anyone from NBK has actually came back to play for LoC..

Originally posted by smegma:
Riiiiiiight...........

What bug is saying could very well be true. I was speculating.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:06:40

and I'm more serious now i just checked..

Same usual crew + Ex member back + new from 1a..

no one from NBK that I can tell unless they didn't really be known to be in NBK..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 17:48:55

Although I wouldn't say it was hiding, because his country names are eevess, but I think eevess played one set with NBK like 5 sets ago but didnt realize it was going to be a big drama-war and left. Ashe came back over from ICD, brigg came in from eden and ratski came back after last set off. That more than covers our 32 country growth. There is nothing hiding here except maybe the proof that suiciders always hit the good guys. Brigg and ashe probs got it worse than anyone.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 17th 2020, 18:02:47
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 17th 2020, 18:24:30

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Although I wouldn't say it was hiding, because his country names are eevess, but I think eevess played one set with NBK like 5 sets ago but didnt realize it was going to be a big drama-war and left. Ashe came back over from ICD, brigg came in from eden and ratski came back after last set off. That more than covers our 32 country growth. There is nothing hiding here except maybe the proof that suiciders always hit the good guys. Brigg and ashe probs got it worse than anyone.

So people joined from loc to nbk because they had a grudge and did not expect this to turn into a grudge war...
Got it.

Dev encouraging it

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 17th 2020, 18:34:56

not sure where you read that, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 18:40:11

So people joined from loc to nbk because they had a grudge and did not expect this to turn into a grudge war...
Got it.
No that's actually not the case either. He wasnt around the server until sof came back on 1a. Heard there was going to be a war on FFA so joined a war clan. Got caught in the drama and left. He wasnt playing with us when prime and warhorse were topfeeding and quad tapping netters every set.

The_Hawk

Oct 17th 2020, 20:32:47

Got it.
No that's actually not the case either. He wasnt around the server until sof came back on 1a. Heard there was going to be a war on FFA so joined a war clan. Got caught in the drama and left. He wasnt playing with us when prime and warhorse were topfeeding and quad tapping netters every set.

Wait. I could have sworn you said he joined nbk because him and others were tired of getting topfed...

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 20:56:45

Rokkie did for sure. Pretty sure he's still there tho if he's playing. There was like 4 players in total who left. Weezy generally used to tag LoC too but suicided yall one set over topfeeding/quadding netters too. It is true like 4 LoC left to NBK when this went down tho. Just not true that any are hiding here. If you wanna be all aggressive towards us over someone who played there last year and dipped, I think you are making excuses to choose to be aggressive about it. And in my experience in leadership of LoC, IMP has pretty continuously harassed us over years over stuff they dreamed up in their heads. Glad to see you're keeping that trend alive.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 0:56:49

Now now boys LOC are friends, lets not start talking smack about them too. Even though they clearly house suiciders. :p

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 4:26:27

Who a suicider?

Clearly we are the ones being suicided on.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 5:21:10

Yeah. I always like being blamed for fluff by a clan that runs untagged these days and still occasionally suicides us (thanks for 250m NW loss last set. It absolutely prevented my 1b avg finally happening and was absolutely you and yours according to the stats that you hate me seeing. Still get suicided by you guys, and still shrug it off while you blame me for your fluffstorm).

Blame LoC and ruin my sets every set. That's the modus operandi around here. Again, just call me a fag a few times and I'm right at home.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2020, 5:24:20
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 5:33:29

It would actually be funny to see how different things would have been in like a flashback tho where people around me didnt have to deal with constant harassment for nothing. Arguably imp would have been in a better position to recruit for war, because we had all the hungriest dogs on the server outside of IMP. Funny how making an alliance with me when I was practically begging you guys to stop topfeeding us and leave us alone and repeatedly offered reoccurring FDP would have translated into a far far closer war. Arguably a winnable one, tho LoC is mostly netterers.

And it still turns out most of my besties play IMP here. I wouldda played a set with y'all too if you weren't fluffheads for 3 years before it. You guys really screwed the pooch with this rhetoric so it seems hilarious to me that you keep it up, despite it still just being flat out baseless lies. Like....you wouldda had a RREEEAAAAL GOOOOOD ALLLY if you quit lying about me and suiciding me over your lies lol.

I think everyone knows red x and mob have ages old beef. You guys even had the upper hand because of that at the negotiating table and decided to absolutely take a dump on it lol. WHATATATTTAAAAA FO!!!!111?

The day you get mob and red to collude against anyone, I'll give you a gold star. Fun fact, I think that beef, for whatever reason, supercedes yours. And for sure, NBK blindsided us AND broke a CF agreement what like.......2 sets before they hit y'all? Can you imagine if you were just an ally to us instead of topfeeding jerks then? We wouldda hit them together with 200 when they were like 100 lol. Instead you let us talk to them, make nice about old transgressions and become allies. And then our ally continued to watch the harassment and recruited for war in disdain of your actions against their allies like us and SOTA. Whoooooops. You made a oopsie.

I wanted a pact with you guys for too long. And I wanted to be allies because you're my people. That set, IMP did nothing netting wise and topfed random netters and avoided war instead of backing up an old clan and continuous ally seeker. You missed a good opportunity. Don't blame me for it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2020, 7:18:21
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 7:32:45

I mean....unless this is your preferred scenario. In which case, carry on with blowing lies into a room that doesnt believe them and suiciding my netters I guess. It really seems like you're going places with it.

The_Hawk

Oct 18th 2020, 14:33:38

These past three post are why you get suicided

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2020, 15:26:52

People enjoy watching you fluff and moan on FFAT.

Also for the record. I don't got beef with mob. We are not either ones fav person and idk why it got like that. I'm thinking it comes from EndRev. But really I like him alright I just enjoy trolling him and I think he enjoys trolling me in chats.

Derrick, NBK hit you because you kept crying for a war. Stop trying to spin it into is breaking a CF to just hit you when that won't the case.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 15:37:50

LOC says you didn't honor a cease fire. I said you didn't honor a cease fire.

I am sensing a trend here.

The_Hawk

Oct 18th 2020, 16:05:04

Originally posted by Red X:

People enjoy watching you fluff and moan on FFAT.

Also for the record. I don't got beef with mob. We are not either ones fav person and idk why it got like that. I'm thinking it comes from EndRev. But really I like him alright I just enjoy trolling him and I think he enjoys trolling me in chats.

Derrick, NBK hit you because you kept crying for a war. Stop trying to spin it into is breaking a CF to just hit you when that won't the case.

How am I fluffing and moaning? Three post that are the length of a news article is all I was pointing to.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 16:56:00

I was just joking bro. I dont got a problem with mobby, I dont take part in no fkery here like suiciding. Not in this server, express is a whole nother world though, its practice for Kahuhna. I bet RedX moans louder than his wife lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 17:08:03

I'm actually talking about after you hit us Red, we did CF and rebel kept hitting for 3 days. I'm not saying I wasnt begging for a war. I was. I just didnt suspect a clan 3 times our size would say no to an arranged war, then blindside us, then CF us when they realized we didnt even have a chance, then kept hitting us etc.

Its ancient history to me and I dont even really care. But it's worth pointing out that had imp been my FDP, as requested, and not assholes to me for years and years, we would have ended up fighting NBK together. Things didnt play out that way because imp chose to refuse an alliance with us for years, and quad tap and topfeed us and just generally push around netters, even during sets with other wars occurring on the server. So NBK got massively inflated numbers from pissed off netters instead. And made allies with us and SOTA and such.

I'm just pointing out that at that time, IMP was actually in a better position than NBK for recruiting those members for war coming off a blindside and pooped on it. And even so, going into the set this war started, despite the constant harassment, LoC still wanted to be allies lol. So I don't get where blaming us for NBK when you could have had us as allies way before this comes from.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2020, 17:16:43
See Original Post

Prime

Oct 18th 2020, 18:20:02

Why is Derrick in this thread talking about ancient history and still spouting the same false information that's already been corrected countless times? The wacky tobacky might be melting your brain, man.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 18:30:41

Man I'm not the one that's high enough to say we are hiding NBK. I could smoke less for sure but I don't think I'd quit fighting fire with infernos, and crazy with crazier.

Seems like y'all just need to share your supply because we just might be on the same level smoking different strains.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2020, 19:38:52
See Original Post

Prime

Oct 18th 2020, 19:41:11

Perhaps he was talking about last round. Who knows *shrug*

Carry on.