Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 5:33:29

It would actually be funny to see how different things would have been in like a flashback tho where people around me didnt have to deal with constant harassment for nothing. Arguably imp would have been in a better position to recruit for war, because we had all the hungriest dogs on the server outside of IMP. Funny how making an alliance with me when I was practically begging you guys to stop topfeeding us and leave us alone and repeatedly offered reoccurring FDP would have translated into a far far closer war. Arguably a winnable one, tho LoC is mostly netterers.

And it still turns out most of my besties play IMP here. I wouldda played a set with y'all too if you weren't fluffheads for 3 years before it. You guys really screwed the pooch with this rhetoric so it seems hilarious to me that you keep it up, despite it still just being flat out baseless lies. Like....you wouldda had a RREEEAAAAL GOOOOOD ALLLY if you quit lying about me and suiciding me over your lies lol.

I think everyone knows red x and mob have ages old beef. You guys even had the upper hand because of that at the negotiating table and decided to absolutely take a dump on it lol. WHATATATTTAAAAA FO!!!!111?

The day you get mob and red to collude against anyone, I'll give you a gold star. Fun fact, I think that beef, for whatever reason, supercedes yours. And for sure, NBK blindsided us AND broke a CF agreement what like.......2 sets before they hit y'all? Can you imagine if you were just an ally to us instead of topfeeding jerks then? We wouldda hit them together with 200 when they were like 100 lol. Instead you let us talk to them, make nice about old transgressions and become allies. And then our ally continued to watch the harassment and recruited for war in disdain of your actions against their allies like us and SOTA. Whoooooops. You made a oopsie.

I wanted a pact with you guys for too long. And I wanted to be allies because you're my people. That set, IMP did nothing and topfed random netters instead of backing up an old clan and continuous ally seeker. You missed a good opportunity. Don't blame me for it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2020, 7:17:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit