Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 17:08:03

I'm actually talking about after you hit us Red, we did CF and rebel kept hitting for 3 days. I'm not saying I wasnt begging for a war. I was. I just didnt suspect a clan 3 times our size would say no to an arranged war, then blindside us, then CF us when they realized we didnt even have a chance, then kept hitting us etc.

Its ancient history to me and I dont even really care. But it's worth pointing out that had imp been my FDP, as requested, and not assholes to me for years and years, we would have ended up fighting NBK together. Things didnt play out that way because imp chose to refuse an alliance with us for years, and quad tap and topfeed us and just generally push around netters, even during sets with other wars occurring on the server. So NBK got massively inflated numbers from pissed off netters instead. And made allies with us and SOTA and such.

I'm just pointing out that at that time, IMP was actually in a better position than NBK for recruiting those members for war coming off a blindside and pooped on it. And even so, going into the set this war started, despite the constant harassment, LoC still wanted to be allies lol. So I don't get where blaming us for NBK when you could have had us as allies comes from.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2020, 17:15:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit