Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2020, 20:59:43

Hawk, i was agreeing with you. That was to derrick.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2020, 21:01:25

and yeah i dropped the ball on communication. It was 100% on me.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 21:18:18

No biggie. Like I said. That hatchet has been buried for like a year and a half now and I think we are pretty good allies and friends. I even think it wouldn't have gone down that way were you not totally brand spanking new back playing ee. But honestly, it could have gone either way at the time. As with most netting clans ever, we are pretty open to pacts and allies with pretty much everyone. And if IMP was a friendly tag to us the last year+ we actually wouldn't have ever gotten down this rabbit hole this far, LoC probably wouldnt have lost members to NBK, and at a minimum the war between y'all would be closer. And it certainly hasn't gotten any closer continuing to villainize us for no reason when we aren't even your enemy and never wanted to be.

The_Hawk

Oct 18th 2020, 23:45:24

Weezy is in loc now right?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 0:09:25

not as far as i can tell..

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 0:33:44

NBK picked up ex-CC garbage water and rokkie... And mob for 1 round two rounds ago. Your argument is as invalid as the last time we spoke, Derrick. You're delusional and you're in the wrong thread. The end.

Insert thesis response that nobody will read below the line.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 0:58:58

Lol if you had given me a reoccurring FDP instead of griefing us every set when I started in leadership at LoC, like I repeatedly asked for, and didnt topfeed people like rokkie, it's a completely different situation man.

I didn't know mob played there 2 sets ago tho. I had been away for 6 months or more. I cant really speak for the previous 3 sets. All I can really speak to is if NBK is hiding with us now, which they aren't, and what happened to us by imp prior to this endless war, which is that they refused pacts and topfed us every set. Those are the facts as I see them.

Either way. If you don't want a "delusional" response from me, the easiest method to avoid it has been and continues to be to leave LoC alone because we are not a problem and are generally netting away. You guys never needed to be assholes to us, and you still don't need to be assholes to us. Pretty simple request.

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 1:05:16

I'm not playing. I just came here to correct your nonsense "facts". Someone directed me to FFAT to investigate your claims of macdaddy playing and I noticed the same old exaggerations and outright bullfluff.

Who was IMP really looking to gain for war efforts? You? Mob? Ratski? LoC got picked on for good reason and no LoC netters really joined NBK as you claimed. It's old, off topic, and done with. Ssshhh.

Edited By: Prime on Oct 19th 2020, 1:09:23

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 1:34:00

So the good reason is the quality of members? Cuz then you guys totally deserve this asswhopping for warhorse lol.

Last I checked y'all cant touch and our top 5 netters without sinistril. Maybe you ought to increase your own quality before saying anyone deserves anything lol

Or am I missing something and theres some other good reason you topfed us every set?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 1:36:32
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 1:42:44

Ooooo. Guys netting untouched without competition = same league as sin.
Got it.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 19th 2020, 1:46:57

Am sorry that line comment by Prime was hilarious, but the more I read of Prime's comments the more pist off I get at LOC. Mobby you POS how dare you. Derrick prolly left on purpose so he doesnt get blamed for his clan's crap.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 2:55:07

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Ooooo. Guys netting untouched without competition = same league as sin.
Got it.
Nah. Sin is pretty elite. That's why I said you can't touch our netters WITHOUT SIN. If he was around, youd totally have a guy right there with our best. He's more than just solid. He was one of the best to ever play the server.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 3:17:54

Originally posted by Prime:
I'm not playing. I just came here to correct your nonsense "facts". Someone directed me to FFAT to investigate your claims of macdaddy playing and I noticed the same old exaggerations and outright bullfluff.

About that bullfluff. I just went to kill my suicider that was definitely showing free VPN hostmasks on his /whois whenever he logged into IRC thru a web based client to suicide me. Noticed he turned purple finally. I feel like the level of accuracy on my "bullfluff" is still doing just fine, but thanks for your input. One day I'll get taken seriously. I'll just keep the faith that you'll come around.

Until then we will have to chalk this one on the board of the 5th time I was totally 100% correct and had to battle with yall for days to get a deserved purple to happen. Like I said bro. Just a normal Tuesday playing ee haha.

Edit: If you're going to reinstate him to suicide me again this time, at least let him post on the forums so he can out himself again. Once you start putting the screws to me that way it is literally my only way out, because I cant return hits while its purple. I gotta list of dogs that would be happy to turn it red instead of purple, so I hope you contact me before you reinstate it with full turns again this time. We will call that upgraded Tuesday.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 3:43:16
See Original Post

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 11:45:09

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Prime:

About that bullfluff. I just went to kill my suicider that was definitely showing free VPN hostmasks on his /whois whenever he logged into IRC thru a web based client to suicide me. Noticed he turned purple finally. I feel like the level of accuracy on my "bullfluff" is still doing just fine, but thanks for your input. One day I'll get taken seriously. I'll just keep the faith that you'll come around.

Until then we will have to chalk this one on the board of the 5th time I was totally 100% correct and had to battle with yall for days to get a deserved purple to happen. Like I said bro. Just a normal Tuesday playing ee haha.

Edit: If you're going to reinstate him to suicide me again this time, at least let him post on the forums so he can out himself again. Once you start putting the screws to me that way it is literally my only way out, because I cant return hits while its purple. I gotta list of dogs that would be happy to turn it red instead of purple, so I hope you contact me before you reinstate it with full turns again this time. We will call that upgraded Tuesday.

Did you seriously post the same incorrect information and assumption and a totally separate thread? If you're going to continue to be wrong, you probably shouldn't advertise it and several different places.

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 13:47:55

Ah. The guilty before innocent crowd.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 13:50:48

I mean. I didnt turn it purple. I dont have mod access.

I guess it musta been deleted for some reason other than the vpn the user was definitely using on IRC. Maybe it was foul language rofl lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I only laugh because calling me a pedo and a word prime doesnt like only gets you a week ban on the forums, and still isnt a fluff word. Let's go key note here. No one is going to get banned for saying homophobic fluff to me. It was probably the VPN.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 13:54:06
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 13:56:40

Need about 5 more post in a row to figure out what is going on.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 14:11:37

Lol. I am finally having fun if anyone cares and I really don't care why it was deleted. I contacted a mod with my suspicions for sure but really just posted the narrative here until I was vilified. It's not like anyone is running around on the forums fact checking posts that enshula cheated to win 1a. Thats a unique thing I get to deal with because people don't like my lack of candor. People are sort of allowed to create inaccurate narratives and I think most people know if I have anything more to say to Prime, I'd contact him. I'm just having a little fun with getting vilified before it got deleted.

We won't ever get told why it was deleted, just that Derrick was definitely wrong about why. Oh, and I'm an idiot who is embarrassing themselves lol. If you don't find that funny, then you don't laugh enough.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 14:38:04
See Original Post

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 14:41:53

I mean. I didnt turn it purple. I dont have mod access.

I guess it musta been deleted for some reason other than the vpn the user was definitely using on IRC. Maybe it was foul language rofl lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I only laugh because calling me a pedo and a word prime doesnt like only gets you a week ban on the forums, and still isnt a fluff word. Let's go key note here. No one is going to get banned for saying homophobic fluff to me. It was probably the VPN.

Our game accounts are linked to IRC now? Wait..., in our world or just yours?

I'm not sure why you keep saying people are "vilifying" you. All I was saying was you're full of fluff. If being wrong sucks that bad for you, stop making things up and posting them on a public forum perhaps?

Edited By: Prime on Oct 19th 2020, 14:46:07

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 14:44:50

Lol they actually aren't. I can only speak to what I saw on IRC, which actually means i was completely unable to provide you any proof which is why I NEVER CONTACTED YOU.

Since you're sharing with the class my inaccuracies tho, how bout dis. Tell us why it was deleted, dad. If you're going to share that insider info about me being wrong let's just go there.

"You're wrong but not telling you why" is like.....just to smear my reputation without providing any facts.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 14:47:01
See Original Post

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 14:47:59

Lol they actually aren't. I can only speak to what I saw on IRC, which actually means i was completely unable to provide you any proof which is why I NEVER CONTACTED YOU.

Since you're sharing with the class my inaccuracies tho, how bout dis. Tell us why it was deleted, dad. If you're going to share that insider info about me being wrong let's just go there

So game accounts arent connected to IRC but you're 100% certain the player is macdaddy and using VPNs based on what you saw on IRC. Do you see the disconnect here?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 14:48:40

On this post I didnt mention macdaddy actually. That's the other one. I am certain someone logged into IRC using a vpn for only the duration they were hitting us tho. The macdaddy bit was just, you know, something you can ignore.

Not too many fascist indies hit me, so like, that's where my assumption came from tbh. Free vpn server + fascist indy + hitting Derrick = macdaddy like 95-99% of the time. It's a safe guess.

Turns out there are other idiots who use express vpn to create multies that run as fasc indy to hit me. AMAZING!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 14:58:41
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 14:51:21

I like where this rabbit hole is headed tho. Feel like confirming that real_man is chevs to me while we are at it?

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 14:57:33

Why would you log into irc to hit?
I guess I need to rando log a bunch of accounts onto irc VPN jumping.

*Goes to google to learn how*

Dev encouraging it

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 14:59:34

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 19th 2020, 15:00:11

So here is the thing. I have read /skimmed the last 4 messages above while Soviet barrels us down the interstate.... And my 3 year old is no longer puking in the back. The last part is irrelevant, but hey I like to share.

So not sure why the freak out? Again...I only read part of the above while I decide if Soviet will kill us with his driving skills.
I deleted whatever/whoever last night when I did a sweep since there was a report. I have no clue what the irc part is?
Derrick I thought you said Warster looked at something days ago when I told you to pick a different mod? Lol

Edited By: galleri on Oct 19th 2020, 15:05:00

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 15:00:51

Why would you log into irc to hit?
I guess I need to rando log a bunch of accounts onto irc VPN jumping.

*Goes to google to learn how*

Stop making sense hawk. This thread is for assumptions and fake proof only.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:00:58

Honestly the paid vpns are way more difficult. They hide what they are. Express vpn will be like on someone's /whois. Like half of the free ones show up that way.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:02:06

Originally posted by galleri:
So here is the thing. I have read /skimmed the last 4 messages above while Soviet barrels us down the interstate.... And my 3 year old is no longer puking in the back. The last part is irrelevant, but hey I like to share.

So not sure why the freak out? Again...I only read part of the above while I decide if Soviet will kill us with his driving skills.
I deleted whatever/whoever last night when I did a sweep since there was a report. I have no clue what the irc part is?
Derrick I thought you said Warster looked at something days ago when I told you to pick a different mod? Lol
I didnt freak out until prime took it on himself to tell me I was wrong. I wasnt freaking out at any mods at all. In fact, after my quick convo with you and warster, I had no beef with any mod and assumed it would take time. I'm just playing the prime is telling me I'm wrong but not telling me why game now.

Wondering if I can get told that I am right that chevs is real_man too while we are at it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 15:04:34
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 15:02:40

As long as we agree kahuna is the bomb.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 15:04:57

Could have been a player tired of the account tracking on a new account trying to bypass the bot that tracks the highscores.
Sad that the only way to play anonymous now is to create a new account every reset.

Dev encouraging it

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 15:07:34

Could have been a player tired of the account tracking on a new account trying to bypass the bot that tracks the highscores.
Sad that the only way to play anonymous now is to create a new account every reset.

Dude. Read above. Stop making sense. Sheesh.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2020, 15:08:37

I didnt freak out until prime took it on himself to tell me I was wrong. I wasnt freaking out at any mods at all. In fact, after my quick convo with you and warster, I had no beef with any mod and assumed it would take time. I'm just playing the prime is telling me I'm wrong but not telling me why game now.

Wondering if I can get told that I am right that chevs is real_man too while we are at it.

I never said your name as the freak out. I am talking this thread itself lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2020, 15:09:56

As for Real Man..... every one knows who that is. You don't need a mod to tell you that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:12:46

*yawwwwwn*

First off, you know I'm 100% on a phone so if I'm using a bot, we are now assuming my drunk ass knows how to program apps? That's a hell of a leap for a guy who cooks for a living. Figure I'd be after a better career were that the case. Doing it to target me and mob, who are maybe the two least likely players to be able to make a bot like that work, is a way more crazy assumption than me assuming that it was macdaddy. You're at the top of the scores list and easy to remember hawk. Sorry you feel some type of way about your leet skills. And new accts are really easy to spot as well because all the 0s move down a rank.

Secondly fluff that anonymous stuff. You ever played any other game that didnt link your characters to your account or allowed you several accts or something? Even runescape grew up on that. It's like the very easiest way to prevent griefing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 15:18:39
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:14:46

You see any mods telling people they are wrong about insider information on any other forums. That's the basis of my being pissy atm. If this was anyone but prime, they'd be reprimanded for sharing the info with me.

But while we are in show and tell, who was it? Spill the beans. You have no problem telling me who it isnt. How much mod info can I get?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 15:17:17
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 15:21:16

It was hawks wife

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2020, 15:22:59

You see any mods telling people they are wrong about insider information on any other forums. That's the basis of my being pissy atm. If this was anyone but prime, they'd be reprimanded for sharing the info with me.

But while we are in show and tell, who was it? Spill the beans. You have no problem telling me who it isnt.

I have no clue who it is to be honest. 🤷 All I know is it didn't follow the rules I read on the front page. :) And per my previous ramblinga above... I skimmed while watching my near death experiences, which means I have read bits and pieces and missed some things. It also doesn't help I didn't start at the beginning of this Choose my adventure thread.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:30:25

It went something like hawk said LoC was hiding NBK players which is incorrect. But when derrick is incorrect he gets told so by a mod publicly lol. Pretty solid summary of all events contained.

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 15:30:37

But while we are in show and tell, who was it? Spill the beans. You have no problem telling me who it isnt. How much mod info can I get?

I'm not sure why I need to be reprimanded for saying you're full of fluff when you're actually full of fluff. Didn't you just whine that I didnt tell you why? Make your mind up.

I'm not providing free information that is normally never shared anyway to someone that just absolutely fabricates stories based on assumptions or highly exaggerates facts to fit some crazy narrative. That ain't how it works. Stop posting bullfluff on public forums and you wont need to worry about being called on it.

Let's get back to the topic of early round kill runs on the john.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:32:39

Ok but the fabrication about me hiding NBK members is totally chill with you because you like that person better. Got it. I did say I was fighting fire with fire right? Would it make you feel better if I just blamed IMP next time? You can leave me to my bullfluff like you do everyone else here buddy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 15:35:45
See Original Post

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 15:41:57

LoC had NBK members in its tag last round. I dont know what hawk was referring to honestly. Blame whomever you want, just don't present the information as factual instead of an assumption and expect nobody to call you on it. You're still in the wrong thread. Bye Derrick

Edited By: Prime on Oct 19th 2020, 15:44:01

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 15:48:56

Ok but the fabrication about me hiding NBK members is totally chill with you because you like that person better. Got it. I did say I was fighting fire with fire right? Would it make you feel better if I just blamed IMP next time? You can leave me to my bullfluff like you do everyone else here buddy.

I'm not wrong though.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:56:29

I don't think you mean last round. I did start late but I don't recall that happening. I'll just assume you mean two rounds ago which is another of my damn dirty assumptions based on what I saw while playing. I donno what happened while I was gone, but last set we had no incidents aside from a lone suicider, and I don't recall anything like that coming up.

If someone wanted to leave IMP or NBK to come net with us I dont think I'd have a problem with it tho. If they used the tag to hit someone tho, I'd understand I'm on the hook for that. Despite my history with IMP I'd still kill it myself if someone did that. I don't see why that would be a problem because last I checked we are LoC and not NBK and we have different things we do and different rules and regulations and different leaders.

If someone wants to quit their tag to join another tag between sets, I don't see what the big deal is. Players do that a lot. You got a personal problem with someone over here?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 15:59:30
See Original Post

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 19th 2020, 17:08:11

who said i was in NBK. i think you got the wrong info son

Edited By: m0bzta on Oct 19th 2020, 17:10:58
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 17:17:27

i heard there were pictures of Derrick on Hunter's laptop.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 17:18:25

Rofl. This guy gets it.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 20:12:12

So are you Hunters "guy"?

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 19th 2020, 20:25:40

As long as we agree kahuna is the bomb.

Hawk you're too kind and he wishes it was Hawk's wife lmao. Galleri is mad cause she cant drive blame it on Soviet.
*Kahuna is now known as Zeus*

Also who got deleted?

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 19th 2020, 20:28:22

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 20:37:10

kahuna aka the big tuna