Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 3:17:54

Originally posted by Prime:
I'm not playing. I just came here to correct your nonsense "facts". Someone directed me to FFAT to investigate your claims of macdaddy playing and I noticed the same old exaggerations and outright bullfluff.

About that bullfluff. I just went to kill my suicider that was definitely showing free VPN hostmasks on his /whois whenever he logged into IRC thru a web based client to suicide me. Noticed he turned purple finally. I feel like the level of accuracy on my "bullfluff" is still doing just fine, but thanks for your input. One day I'll get taken seriously. I'll just keep the faith that you'll come around.

Until then we will have to chalk this one on the board of the 5th time I was totally 100% correct and had to battle with yall for days to get a deserved purple to happen. Like I said bro. Just a normal Tuesday playing ee haha.

Edit: If you're going to reinstate him to suicide me again this time, at least let him post on the forums so he can out himself again. Once you start putting the screws to me that way it is literally my only way out, because I cant return hits while its purple. I gotta list of dogs that would be happy to turn it red instead of purple, so I hope you contact me before you reinstate it with full turns again this time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 3:39:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit