Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:14:46

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by galleri:
So here is the thing. I have read /skimmed the last 4 messages above while Soviet barrels us down the interstate.... And my 3 year old is no longer puking in the back. The last part is irrelevant, but hey I like to share.

So not sure why the freak out? Again...I only read part of the above while I decide if Soviet will kill us with his driving skills.
I deleted whatever/whoever last night when I did a sweep since there was a report. I have no clue what the irc part is?
Derrick I thought you said Warster looked at something days ago when I told you to pick a different mod? Lol
I didnt freak out until prime took it on himself to tell me I was wrong. I wasnt freaking out at any mods at all. In fact, after my quick convo with you and warster, I had no beef with any mod and assumed it would take time. I'm just playing the prime is telling me I'm wrong but not telling me why game now.

Wondering if I can get told that I am right that chevs is real_man too while we are at it.

I never said your name as the freak out. I am talking this thread itself lol
You see any mods telling people they are wrong about insider information on any other forums. That's the basis of my being pissy atm. If this was anyone but prime, they'd be reprimanded for sharing the info with me.

But while we are in show and tell, who was it? Spill the beans. You have no problem telling me who it isnt.