Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 2:22:53

Omg with the cliches on top of conspiracies now. YATSRRSGSGBEBBFBF.

Bro, you're completely ignoring the major party realignment of the mid and late 1800s. You're just clapping at me with more cliches from Breitbart or fox that have been rebuked for being historically disingenuous and disregarding of the party alignment and actual politics of the time by much more trusted sources such as the associated press.

But either way, I dont see you making your own opinion when you clap at me with the standard ole cliches, these Breitbart and fox conspiracies and calling me stupid or a rioter based on what you believe I think about something.

I dont care about your stupid conspiracies, and you assume my opinion rather than asking it because you've heard from a third party that I might be liberal. And since you have heard this you assume what I believe. But the fact is, I work for and canvass with the Working Families Party. I'm not even a democrat. So your assumptions about me are also completely misinformed. I literally work for a different party and am not a democrat.

One thing I do know is a cliche when I see one, and I'm genuinely curious what sort of joy you get out of sharing them with someone who doesnt even wanna argue thru the random demagoguery that MSM on both sides puts out. It's just gross.

Talk actual politics with me, not this trash. Or at least come to know my opinion and party affiliation before you go assuming fluff. You don't even have my party right.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 1st 2020, 2:27:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit