Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 2:46:28

*looks at my RAM 1500 that gets approximately 12 miles to the gallon and has a bed full of concrete and wooden pallets*

I truly wonder when people will make the narrative at least close to accurate. We can certainly start with me being blue collar tho. Perhaps I make good points in debates so its easiest to invalidate the debate by making up lies about me driving an electric car and being a card carrying dem. I just fail to see how that is either enjoyable or informative or whatever.

Like, the let's call Derrick out for fluff he definitely doesnt believe game is weird and tired. And I don't even think smegs knows my politics at all. He just buys what other people say about me without even taking the time to learn my politics first. I am almost certain I am more conservative than him by listening to him talk. And I'm also almost certain I've voted Republican more than him. We can test that theory and talk about our voting records, but just listening to him I'm near positive he is more liberal than me.

The irony of this is not lost on me at all btw. I sit here learning while he assumes, and the fact is his politics are actually more blue than mine.

I honestly wish I was the dude that got upset or started saying the democrat cliche lines back so he could have a field day like he wishes to. It's just actually not my politics so this winds up being a boring conversation where I just wonder why this guy feels the need to say anything to me.

When we were changing our city council here in philly from dem domination, I campaigned for both a republican named David Oh and the member of my working families party, because I dont like people feeling too comfortable. I'm super glad Dave was reelected and if anyone is "my guy" on my current city council, it is the Republican I knocked doors for. That's something this guy has clearly never asked me, or else he would know he meant to troll an actual liberal and was wasting his time on a moderate who helped get the only Republican on his city council elected.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 1st 2020, 3:12:05
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit