Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 7:55:37

Far from the first motherfluffer to threaten me but also the first that will have to fight iron about it. I'm pumped to see yall 1v1 war even if it takes me getting hit in the interim. Should be a good war.

But also like....just dont be a fluff to me dude. Theres no reason for it. Never has been. You're my boy and I love ya. Give iron a chance man. He's a full on goat and you owe it to him. I fully anticipate him stomping me the correct way when he can get yall to get off your suicider trash game and actually win a war proper... Just give it a set and give the man a chance. Ffs. He's good enough to build something to do real damage instead of whatever it is that you do now. And he's charismatic enough to turn you guys into a clan that could actually tag kill lowly old doesnt war well LoC. Like fluff. How is that not better?

At some point I'm not even trying to help you guys or give you FDPs like I've always wanted, I'm just saying give iron a chance to lead because hes deserved it for a long time. Like....just give him 1 round man. Jeez.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2020, 8:21:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit