Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 18:23:50

You know it's funny. I suggested the ceasefire that way because I thought you would still suicide me anyways under a normal one because the last time I pacted you, hawk, you broke it. And i thought it might deter you specifically from hitting me because you wouldnt want to fight iron. If quite literally anyone else hits me, I'm probably not going to ask IMP for help. You know how it is asking for help anyways, usually takes a day or two to get people around and you can kill stuff faster yourself.

I was just positive you were going to keep suiciding me because you've been making up more and more fluff about me to try to make me a villain in your head, so I literally added a clause to avoid you. Best way to avoid you is to deflect the fight.

You piss me off sometimes, but I do like you hawk. I wont ever forget you were there when we won team with Vix may he rest in peace. I donno what your problem with me is or why you think you need one but I'd prefer it if you actually just left me alone if you wanna make garbage up about me. So yes, imma continue to attempt to turn your attention to other people. It's not with bad intentions. It's actually because I like you and dont care to beef with you. So I'm attempting deflect your resentment until maybe you get over whatever it is that bothers you about me, and we can go back to being boys. Been too long since we played together man. You just forgot we were tight.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2020, 18:27:07
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit