Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2020, 15:44:40

It's just been suiciding tho. Not even an unfriendly war. It begs the question, if someone is just here to play the role of a griefer, what can we do to stop it, and have actual wars. If actual wars were happening, I think it's a different question. We repeatedly get denied by people who would actually just rather grief. They dont wanna war or net, they just get their rocks off ruining others experience and not creating a good one of their own.

My thought is initially something like clan GDI, or you know, like if someone wants to harass me for getting deleted for calling me a pedophile just to get rid of that person. But idk. I think the wargames should just change. It's my opinion. No one storms the beaches of Normandy with 1 million tanks by surprise. Spies should continue to be a surprise to see coming but I disbelieve that for tanks.

My thought is, the game should disallow all player vs player hits after 1 per 24 hours, which could be retalled with up to 2 hits. After that point, a country must declare war on a country, or if that person is in a clan, they must declare on the tag. At that point, the defender is notified of a 24-72 hour countdown to war, and no hits would be allowed in this timeframe. As in with my eyes, I could see a million tanks coming, I would hear the roar, I'd feel the ground shake and would have time to prepare for it.

Would solve a lot of the problems we have with griefers without degrading ones ability to actually war like a man at all. It would only eliminate the surprise FS which was never good for one sides gameplay experience anyways, and it's only other effect would be seriously narfing suicider abilities. Everyone should have to call their shots. The idea that allowing people to hide and suicide is good for the game is silly. And the idea that I wouldnt see a million tanks on the horizon is also silly.

Fact is, the game is too small now that a single suicider can ruin half of a servers netting. That's crazy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 15th 2020, 16:11:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit