Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2020, 5:42:06

Yall were like 8 steps from a friendly 2 sets even tho we dont do that here. I seent it

But if yall were to maybe use this set as a get right for a midset slobberknocker and make for the first decent war on FFA in a coons age next set, I'm 100% down to play for the little guy. Who doesnt love an underdog story?

Seriously. Let's figure it out over the holidays and make 2021 instantaneously better. We got this. And if no one drafts me, well then yall got this. Would be fun.

Just tell people next set is the big war. We can have 200 sides if it's not a garbage war and everyone knows its coming. FFA needs a good memory.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 13th 2020, 23:25:57

8 steps require a graphic chart I can follow.
And being it is Christmas.... a good cookie recipe. (We all know Martian still reads the forums)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 15th 2020, 3:17:02

Originally posted by galleri:
me so hony for Kahuna

I still reads the fluff.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 15th 2020, 14:42:04

I dont think there have been many FFA friendly wars, it always ends up not friendly, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 15th 2020, 15:10:16

true
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2020, 15:44:40

It's just been suiciding tho. Not even an unfriendly war. It begs the question, if someone is just here to play the role of a griefer, what can we do to stop it, and have actual wars. If actual wars were happening, I think it's a different question. We repeatedly get denied by people who would actually just rather grief. They dont wanna war or net, they just get their rocks off ruining others experience and not by creating a good one of their own.

My thought is initially something like clan GDI, or you know, like if someone wants to harass me for getting deleted for calling me a pedophile just to get rid of that person. But idk. I think the wargames should just change. It's my opinion. No one storms the beaches of Normandy with 1 million tanks by surprise. Spies should continue to be a surprise to see coming but I disbelieve that for tanks.

My thought is, the game should disallow all player vs player hits after 1 per 24 hours, which could be retalled with up to 2 hits. After that point, a country must declare war on a country, or if that person is in a clan, they must declare on the tag. At that point, the defender is notified of a 24-72 hour countdown to war, and no hits would be allowed in this timeframe. As in with my eyes, I could see a million tanks coming, I would hear the roar, I'd feel the ground shake and would have time to prepare for it.

Would solve a lot of the problems we have with griefers without degrading ones ability to actually war like a man at all. It would only eliminate the surprise FS which was never good for one sides gameplay experience anyways, and it's only other effect would be seriously narfing suicider abilities. Everyone should have to call their shots. The idea that allowing people to hide and suicide is good for the game is silly. And the idea that I wouldnt see a million tanks on the horizon is also silly.

Fact is, the game is too small now that a single suicider can ruin half of a servers netting. That's crazy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 15th 2020, 16:47:44
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Dec 15th 2020, 22:01:26

Did not know you made up half the server.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Dec 16th 2020, 19:35:37

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yall were like 8 steps from a friendly 2 sets even tho we dont do that here. I seent it

But if yall were to maybe use this set as a get right for a midset slobberknocker and make for the first decent war on FFA in a coons age next set, I'm 100% down to play for the little guy. Who doesnt love an underdog story?

Seriously. Let's figure it out over the holidays and make 2021 instantaneously better. We got this. And if no one drafts me, well then yall got this. Would be fun.

Just tell people next set is the big war. We can have 200 sides if it's not a garbage war and everyone knows its coming. FFA needs a good memory.

this would require IMP to keep to their word. a BIG task...
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 16th 2020, 20:39:33

It's just been suiciding tho. Not even an unfriendly war. It begs the question, if someone is just here to play the role of a griefer, what can we do to stop it, and have actual wars. If actual wars were happening, I think it's a different question. We repeatedly get denied by people who would actually just rather grief. They dont wanna war or net, they just get their rocks off ruining others experience and not by creating a good one of their own.

My thought is initially something like clan GDI, or you know, like if someone wants to harass me for getting deleted for calling me a pedophile just to get rid of that person. But idk. I think the wargames should just change. It's my opinion. No one storms the beaches of Normandy with 1 million tanks by surprise. Spies should continue to be a surprise to see coming but I disbelieve that for tanks.

My thought is, the game should disallow all player vs player hits after 1 per 24 hours, which could be retalled with up to 2 hits. After that point, a country must declare war on a country, or if that person is in a clan, they must declare on the tag. At that point, the defender is notified of a 24-72 hour countdown to war, and no hits would be allowed in this timeframe. As in with my eyes, I could see a million tanks coming, I would hear the roar, I'd feel the ground shake and would have time to prepare for it.

Would solve a lot of the problems we have with griefers without degrading ones ability to actually war like a man at all. It would only eliminate the surprise FS which was never good for one sides gameplay experience anyways, and it's only other effect would be seriously narfing suicider abilities. Everyone should have to call their shots. The idea that allowing people to hide and suicide is good for the game is silly. And the idea that I wouldnt see a million tanks on the horizon is also silly.

Fact is, the game is too small now that a single suicider can ruin half of a servers netting. That's crazy.

I do not see how any of this would actually help with suiciders. Someone always has the option to grief, no matter what rules we have. All we can do is try to kill them quickly, which we do. But stopping it is almost impossible. I would be a big fan of a real war, giving the other side a heads up, but typically in FFA, that will let you run the risk of them counterstriking you before you even get your first hit in. Unless you have a large advantage, or are 100% certain that everyone will follow rules you designed, it can easily cost you the war.

I am not against making a cap size on the max size a clan can be however.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 1:19:24

Originally posted by Donny:

this would require IMP to keep to their word. a BIG task...

Meh such high standards from the guy who runs multis.