Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 7:12:55

I dont feel like solving the problem with griefing should necessarily be tied to the markets. I think most netters pretty much protect themselves against 1 SS, which they still would. I've run 1m tanks to not be flattened before but no amount of defense has ever stopped someone from griefing if they want to. I think most sensible netters would run with roughly the same defense, especially considering the war dec is a mutual waiting period, where someone who wants to AB you still can as you kill them after X hours, and most would buy up to escape it. In fact, a wardec from random suiciders on a clan like LaF could actually improve the market if people decide to take the warning and buy up.

But idk. I dont think a supply problem with the bots should necessarily be tied to solving another problem. I understand you want everything nice and balanced, but maybe the idea should be to balance the market in an actual growing game. I dont feel like clan GDI does anything to help a new player survive the culture at all. And having more players will more quickly solve the market issue than tying a players ability to grief to it. I think you solve one issue and then solve the other. I'd rather see these rules and just raised minimum sale price levels than clan GDI.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 18th 2020, 8:33:13
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit