Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 18:38:08

Yeah. I think the best way to accomplish protecting a small tag would maybe be limiting clan to clan hitting to once per day without a dec as well. Which by the idea of basic rules of engagement if someone bombs you 40 times in a day you are at war whether you say you are or not.

I dont think you'd see a lot of behavior like that from large tags, but if this does help member retention, it's probably best for it to be something we get ahead of. You certainly dont want it to become very easy to bully a small tag.

But to point number 2 in your bullet points, I did say the defending country of a hit should be allowed space for a 2:1 retal. By your example, russia would be allowed to take 80 retals without a war dec. It would still wind up with the small tag getting bullied, but they'd be able to do some amount of damage without the dec countdown starting. In theory, the defending tag would almost always be ahead if they wanted to be on all pre-war hits. Coupled with the changeset that addressed topfeeds, tags would have the space to take 200% land retals while outside of a wardec.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 18th 2020, 18:48:46
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit