Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 20:45:37

You ever have one of those days where your friend tries to set you up on a blind date and you REALLY dont wanna go because you're feeling lazy, antisocial, unhealthy and otherwise dissatisfied with the world you live in? But your friend really insists that you go on this date so you do it just so your friend quits bugging you.

Then you get on the date with this woman you've never met and before you even walk in the restaurant the chick just drops dead. Like without a word she just faceplants into the ground. You roll her over to see what happened and realize she has suffered major head trauma and people will think you did it.

So then not only are you at some random restaurant, but now you have to hide a body, probably by chopping it to bits with a hacksaw, and wash up a second time before you can even have dinner. After all that, the steak tartare just doesn't taste quite the same. And in that moment you realize how much you actually just really dont like steak tartare in the first place.

I know I do.....

I feel like John Malkovich at the end of Burn After Reading.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 18th 2020, 21:39:51
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit