Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 22:40:59

You mean the part where in the end we stand toe to toe and I switch back to my normal southpaw and start throwing haymakers or do you mean the part where I refuse to fight you and am forced into retirement way too soon, but eventually, after a long smear campaign that you do to make me come out of retirement because people said you fixed the first fight to keep the belt and you believe beating me is the only way to regain your honor, I decide to make a comeback to the sport?

On a serious note, I dont mind doing a prearranged 1s, 2s, 4s etc with police for the championship belt, retire once again from bloodsport and then finish my career as a trainer in Creed. I feel like theres a post about that like 4 posts down where I offered, because as we've noted, I'm actually here to have fun in this game. That's usually the goal. What made you change your mind?

It's like after your friend says "you guys would have made a terrible couple," you realize reincarnation exists, and the dead girl was actually your wife in a past life. And she spent her whole life just nagging you. Never cooked never cleaned. Nothing. Never even used a vacuum cleaner. And you realize you're going to have to spend a second eternity listening to it.

WILL FUN PREVAIL OR WILL THEY FIND A WAY TO BURNOUT PERFECTLY GOOD SETS FOR A FEW DAYS OF SUICIDING AND SAYING AHA I GOT HIM ONCE!

WILL DERRICK SHED THIS SPECTRE OF HIS FORMER AND CONTINUOUS DISPLEASURE, AND AT LAST HIS TWICE DEAD WIFE'S SPIRIT CAN TRULY REST?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON ANOTHER EPISODE OF A POST WITH THE NAME DERRICK IN THE TITLE!!!!!

*Enrique Iglesias "Hero" plays softly in the background*
*soneone runs money on someone else's boobs while lights dim to black*
*Fin*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 19th 2020, 0:21:01
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit