Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 1:00:51

That's actually a funny thing. As much as I'd like this thread on topic continuously I'll break for this one because you're the third such person chevs had said loves him like ppl love me.

I feel like dude wants to have Derrick level flack and ppl making posts about him all day like they do me. But he's not done enough 200m nw war comebacks, server wins and leaderboard appearances to get there.

He shouldn't choose me as an enemy as he has, because he's trying to take my place in something I'd very much rather he did. I wanna start flying under the radar but I keep having a post named "SO DERRICK!!!?" every like 3 days lol. I love to type jokes and lived it and loved it for years. It's a fun character to play. I really hope he gets to the point where the whole community in unity actually goes "SO CHEVS!!!?" and completely forgets I exist. Trying to fade away rather than burn out atm super unsuccessfully. And my lack of success fading away makes me wanna quit without these rule changes.

I think hes right on point to be the next Derrick, he just needs to actually become good at the game. I wonder if he'd let me train him to actually win sometimes before I realize how much I dont wanna put up with direct homophobia. Oh well. I'm sure he'll figure it out and people will forget about me eventually. Fingers crossed.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 20th 2020, 1:24:24
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit