Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 17:56:06

Man if I had a nickle for every time I was talking fluff to a mod or a dev and the thread was closed or removed I'd be rich. I was wrong sometimes, I think other times i was right, but I've had at least a dozen threads where I was talking mad trash to a mod get deleted. Lol

What makes hawk different? Either he has multiple accounts, which he seemed eager to tell everyone he did openly on the forums 2 months ago, or he didn't.

Was he not playing his multi acct same time so it's different? Like gag bro, dont make excuses for cheating. I actually understand his gripe with the scores list even if he directs a paranoid delusion about scripting at me. But cheating to avoid it instead of running your head into a wall repeatedly on the bugs and sugs thread makes you a cheater.

I want changes to the game too. And I know how patient and constant you have to be in asking for it. And I know it feels like it's never going to happen. But that's not an excuse for me to run multies to kill suiciders either. There is no excuse for it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 18:00:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post