Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:16:06

Up to you dawg. You know I'd rather net but I'm also up for a war if it makes you chill out on suiciding me or getting people to suicide me on their fake accts. Like, I'm for sure more down for an actual war than just being suicided every set. For sure.

You wanna bring peeps to the party or just do 1s? I'll play ball with you on about any terms because I do like and respect you hawk. I'd even war on your side against others gladly. I dont have a problem with you and just want you to stop griefing me. Whatever it takes to make that happen.

I've never had any desire to beef with you and I donno what the fluff your problem is with me, but if you need your ego inflated by killing my countries once to move on then it is what it is. I'll take whatever I can get. If you're still gonna grief me and be a fluff to me I'd probably have to say nah though you know. I'd rather not. You think you can actually like treat me with dignity and respect and quit getting people to cross server suicide my unique FFA names after the war? If so, I'm down. But if your intention is to continue talking fluff about me personally and griefing me, I'll probably just continue netting thru the suicides.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:36:16
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit