Verified:

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 12:38:08

So what's up mods?
Exposing a mod for leaking info gets deleted...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 12:39:31

Yeah everything they do is totally ethical

Freedom of speech is against bugs rules

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 12:53:48

I would also like this looked into.

+1

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 14:55:38

what happened tho?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:54:32

Repost so we can all read :-)
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:57:33

Yup, put it back up, deleting is cheating!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Link Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:59:53

Yea post it here lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 17:36:30

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
So what's up mods?
Exposing a mod for leaking info gets deleted...

Post it!
Don of LaF

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 17:51:28

bug wanted to hide his foolish public responses so he removed it

he basically told hawk he was 'different then the other purples' that his case was special

so he really couldn't justify why he did it to him, just that he did do it and that he didn't gather the evidence so he couldn't really be blamed he was just following orders like a good slave

considering this person with superuser access is also a player, playing on these same servers - how can this be seen as an impartial decision - it can't

so someone (i really suspect bug) deleted the entire thread

the coverup is always worse then the crime

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 17:56:06

Man if I had a nickle for every time I was talking fluff to a mod or a dev and the thread was closed or removed I'd be rich. I was wrong sometimes, I think other times i was right, but I've had at least a dozen threads where I was talking mad trash to a mod get deleted. Lol

What makes hawk different? Either he has multiple accounts, which he seemed eager to tell everyone he did openly on the forums 2 months ago, or he didn't.

Was he not playing his multi acct same time so it's different? Like gag bro, dont make excuses for cheating. I actually understand his gripe with the scores list even if he directs a paranoid delusion about scripting at me. But cheating to avoid it instead of running your head into a wall repeatedly on the bugs and sugs thread makes you a cheater.

I want changes to the game too. And I know how patient and constant you have to be in asking for it. And I know it feels like it's never going to happen. But that's not an excuse for me to run multies to kill suiciders either. There is no excuse for it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 18:00:50
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 17:59:52

For once in 30 sets I was playing on my original account...
He disabled my original account. See what playing legit gets you.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:03:37

Ahh that's kind of lame. I bet you would have totally gotten away with switching accounts if people weren't using them to drop tags in team or escape people finding their restarts in FFA and 1a at the exact same time you know.

I still don't condone it because I think you should just have 1 acct period. And i still have no idea why you think my cell phone runs scripts or why you felt that was necessary in the first place, but rules are rules. And you were kind of breaking one while playing with a group that was intentionally making a mockery of them

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:07:37

Now mods be breaking sig links.

Backstory my primary accounts name was a dash so -
Ya put 2 and 2 together.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:11:07

Ya put 2 and 2 together.

I like your falsified screenshot. Let me place up the right one so everyone can see what was in that spot.
or you want to retract your lie first?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:11:57

Originally posted by galleri:

Ya put 2 and 2 together.

I like your falsified screenshot. Let me place up the right one so everyone can see what was in that spot.
or you want to retract your lie first?

Post it. That's what was sent to me.

Why was the sig changed in the first place?

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:15:33

What sig? I haven't changed a sig or know about it.

This is my comment....http://imgur.com/a/XsDK6PV there is purple circle on my phone keyboard to indicate the word purple. Like this 🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣.
Again as I told you in the last thread before it disappeared that was what that was.. idk why you think there is a name there. 🤷🤦

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:17:37

Guess its coincidence seeing as my nick was literally a - still think yall mods do shady stuff.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:19:30

Guess its coincidence seeing as my nick was literally a - still think yall mods do shady stuff.

Where do you see a dash?!
There is a dang " ' " apostrophe?! lol
There is no -
You need glasses?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:27:04

https://pasteboard.co/JMG8Ta0.jpg

Shows up just fine in my andchat logs and on andchat. Yall have some fluffty app that doesnt allow emojis or something.

👉👌

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:28:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
https://pasteboard.co/JMG8Ta0.jpg

Shows up just fine in my andchat logs and on andchat. Yall have some fluffty app that doesnt allow emojis or something.

I mean there is still clearly a apostrophe on his log...no dash. I cannot figure out the confusion. But it would be cool and nice if he remove the bs he has in his sig over this mistake that was conjured up by someone into his head.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:28:37

I like how its left out that the people who got deleted NEVER ran multiple countries with multiple accounts on any server.

There were multiple game accounts. Never was there a country created in the same game server with both game accounts at the same time. In fact, I made sure to DELETE a country in Team server before creating one with another account so as to NOT have two countries. Anyone who has played a long time knows the difference and to just spurt out implications like "But that's not an excuse for me to run multies to kill suiciders either. There is no excuse for it." <---- Who is even saying that is acceptable?

Multiple countries means something different to the people playing this game. Don't one side your argument to make it sound worse than it is. Multiple accounts in Earth 2025 wasn't an issue if you didnt play multiple countries on the same server. It is here because the mods can't track people who hit their buddies countries.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:33:22

I mean. One of the rules in team server is once you tag you are stuck in that tag for better or worse. Self deleting and running on a multi acct to avoid a server rule is using a multi account to cheat one of the server rules.

I also think using a fake acct to escape people identifying your restart with the search function the same way. Its cheating using multiple accts to avoid server rules. Period.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:36:48

I think because stuff like that was happening same time is probably the entire reason hawk got deleted. People doing something he maybe was doing in earnest to cheat server rules.

People were going to continue to push this grey line until the mods/devs reacted, bending rules more and more until someone said no more, and I think today was coming eventually because it was only going to get worse. Server rules were being bent or flat out broken with multi accts. I dont find it surprising at all that they pushed back hard. Community deserved it for attempting to bend the server rules.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 18:50:16
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:49:54

Originally posted by galleri:

Where do you see a dash?!
There is a dang " ' " apostrophe?! lol
There is no -
You need glasses?

Mine shows a dash... I was like wth this mod knows my original account name that cant post on the forums.

Still waiting to get that account back over this one.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:52:18

Lol, what's wrong with being the hawk? I'm not gonna take up calling you dash lol. You've been the hawk too long. Lol

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:53:03

I mean. One of the rules in team server is once you tag you are stuck in that tag for better or worse. Self deleting and running on a multi acct to avoid a server rule is using a multi account to cheat one of the server rules.

I also think using a fake acct to escape people identifying your restart with the search function the same way. Its cheating using multiple accts to avoid server rules. Period.

New accounts start with 100 acres why would you even try to do that?
Let me handicap myself more...

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:53:49

Originally posted by ZEN:
I like how its left out that the people who got deleted NEVER ran multiple countries with multiple accounts on any server.

There were multiple game accounts. Never was there a country created in the same game server with both game accounts at the same time. In fact, I made sure to DELETE a country in Team server before creating one with another account so as to NOT have two countries. Anyone who has played a long time knows the difference and to just spurt out implications like "But that's not an excuse for me to run multies to kill suiciders either. There is no excuse for it." <---- Who is even saying that is acceptable?

Multiple countries means something different to the people playing this game. Don't one side your argument to make it sound worse than it is. Multiple accounts in Earth 2025 wasn't an issue if you didnt play multiple countries on the same server. It is here because the mods can't track people who hit their buddies countries.

Bingo

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:55:39

New accounts start with 100 acres why would you even try to do that?
Let me handicap myself more...

Idk but if he is referring to the country I think he is, he quite literally restarted at 100 acres to get out of one tag and join another. I don't claim to know why people kneecap themselves. Musta wanted out of that tag pretty badly that he used a multi acct to switch tags. *shrugs*

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:55:48

Lol, what's wrong with being the hawk? I'm not gonna take up calling you dash lol. You've been the hawk too long. Lol

This is an alt account is the issue. Someone disabled my main account and left this one running. I was not trying to circumnavigate the rules of the game I was tired of the tracking of players with a broken system.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:55:58

la - a :P

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:56:04

Ahh that's kind of lame. I bet you would have totally gotten away with switching accounts if people weren't using them to drop tags in team or escape people finding their restarts in FFA and 1a at the exact same time you know.

I still don't condone it because I think you should just have 1 acct period. And i still have no idea why you think my cell phone runs scripts or why you felt that was necessary in the first place, but rules are rules. And you were kind of breaking one while playing with a group that was intentionally making a mockery of them

Wait, you dont use those scripts? Dude, you showed everyone in elders how to make them work and you dont even run them yourself. SMH. You just cant trust people anymore.
Elders

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:57:59

Rofl

I like that you still think I was tracking you. My android 7 is like a supercomputer. I can honestly say that I wasnt and I dont think LaF was either. They were tracking others but not you as far as I know.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:00:36
See Original Post

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:00:41

Derrick - I hadn't joined a team alliance. I hadn't played a single turn. I also didn't create a different country in the same set other than the Team game.

So maybe you're not talking to me. But I have zero issues with mods giving the facts and backing up what im saying.

Account 1 - I created a team country. Never played a turn on it. Deleted it.

Account 2 - I created a team country and played it.

For alliance:

Last Round:
Account 1 - Last round only played one account, even restarted 3x.

Account 2 - Never created or played a country in alliance.

This Round:
Account 1 - Never created or played a country in alliance.

Account 2 - Played 1 country and was killed. Saw Galleri's post about this being naughty. So I never restarted and stopped playing on that account.

FFA

Account 1 - Played 8 countries each set I played in LOC.

Account 2 - Never created or played a country on this server.

Primary

Account 1 - Played last two sets

Account 2 - Never created or played a country on this server.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:02:36

So why did you delete and switch accts on team?

I was talking of another country I think. And I guess I'm clueless why it got deleted then lol

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:02:51

Rofl

I like that you still think I was tracking you. My android 7 is like a supercomputer. I can honestly say that I wasnt and I dont think LaF was either. They were tracking others but not you as far as I know.

You dont need scripts to track... been smoking today I see.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:05:53

Why would anyone track you tho hawk? I know you like suiciding me but I dont go looking for you, or kill anyone preemptively or anything. I wait patiently while netting for you to hit me and then kill you. I wish they would curb suiciding in this game, but I genuinely dont care which countries are yours until you hit me lol

The only time I've ever seen it used to hit someone preemptively was by you guys in IMP lol. Having some regrets maybe? Little buyers remorse on showing everyone how you were doing it? You're definitely part of the only crew I've ever seen do that preemptively and now you're paranoid everyone else does even tho none of us have ever hit you preemptively like you used to do to syko. I'd understand it maybe if someone was targeting you but no one was.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:13:33
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:12:43

Why would anyone track you tho hawk? I know you like suiciding me but I dont go looking for you, or kill anyone preemptively or anything. I wait patiently while netting for you to hit me and then kill you. I wish they would curb suiciding in this game, but I genuinely dont care which countries are yours until you hit me lol

The only time I've ever seen it used to hit someone preemptively was by you guys in IMP lol. Having some regrets maybe? Little buyers remorse on showing everyone how you were doing it?

It was done long before I was in imp and not by us at that time.
See ya next set? Maybe... gonna rng it.

Dev encouraging it

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:15:25

So why did you delete and switch accts on team?

I was talking of another country I think. And I guess I'm clueless why it got deleted then lol

Because I had already sent you a screen shot of my country in Team. You had asked if I was playing the previous set and I wanted to show you that I hadn't.

After our conversation, they asked me to play in the tag I said I wasn't in (which was true at that time). So I didn't want to seem a liar. Deleted that country and started a new one.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:16:06

Up to you dawg. You know I'd rather net but I'm also up for a war if it makes you chill out on suiciding me or getting people to cross server suicide me on their fake accts. Like, I'm for sure more down for an actual war than just being suicided every set. For sure.

You wanna bring peeps to the party or just do 1s? I'll play ball with you on about any terms because I do like and respect you hawk. I'd even war on your side against others gladly. I dont have a problem with you and just want you to stop griefing me. Whatever it takes to make that happen.

I've never had any desire to beef with you and I donno what the fluff your problem is with me, but if you need your ego inflated by killing my countries once to move on then it is what it is. I'll take whatever I can get. If you're still gonna grief me and be a fluff to me I'd probably have to say nah though you know. I'd rather not. You think you can actually like treat me with dignity and respect and quit getting people to cross server suicide my unique FFA names after the war? If so, I'm down. But if your intention is to continue talking fluff about me personally and griefing me, I'll probably just continue netting thru the suicides.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:36:45
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:36:29

<3

Abcde

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:39:27

Yeah I'm not sure what the hell that means but I dont have multiple accounts so I'm very easy to find. I'll assume you're going to suicide me netting and get people to do so cross server until I hear otherwise.

Sucks because I've actually wanted to have some fun with iron in a big war for a few rounds now. Wish youd cool your jets for a round so we could make it happen. Weird to see someone griefing to prevent both wars and netting and just make the server stale. Whaaaatever

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:42:46
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:43:13

La - a
Abcde
Jkmn <- good name

Edited By: The_Hawk on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:52:20

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:46:32

If this isn't proof you need to curb suiciding before making the scores list change I dont know what is. Has a far more negative effect for all aside for a handful of cheaters and griefers.

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:48:37

Ya we saw that in imp with two suiciders this reset. Brought us closer together as a clan instead of playing solo in a clan.
You are so easy to rile up. I will be war netting next set in ffa.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 19:54:35

Well bro. You know my feelings on it. I want to do a friendly war where a few strings friendly to me are on your side against NBK in an arranged even war. I think it would be a good war that is slowly getting diluted as more war dogs from the last year leave the server and we are missing our window to have the first 200 a side war there in years. And I'm a friggin netter saying that. I can't force people to actually war instead of suiciding tho. Unless we come together and help each other out for 1 round to do it, its gonna be a massive missed opportunity to bring people back to the server that now has less members than team for a good one.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 19:58:13
See Original Post

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 20:01:03

I wish they would curb suiciding in this game

Isnt that what GDI is for?
Elders

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 20:02:35

Originally posted by myerr21:
I wish they would curb suiciding in this game

Isnt that what GDI is for?

Read the War Changes thread on bugs and sugs if you're actually curious of my opinion. And then you can tell me I'm ruining the game in facebook messenger or MSN or ICQ where we are BFFs

ICNxGARY 4 life

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 20:24:06

I thought if you wanted a friendly war you go to 1a.

ffa=wild west

Still waiting on my original account to be reinstated. If I play on this one I am breaking the rules...

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 20:30:36

Oh yeah I forgot that it's completely non practical to try to drive membership to an empty server by doing one friendly war one time because that would ruin our tradition of suiciding someone for a year straight if they beat you in a war. And even if they dont you probably still get suicided because all the wardogs are bored af because the only wars ever are year long grudge fests no one wants to participate in.

My bad. Carry on. I forgot some people dont want to maximize the enjoyment from a game.

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 20:31:39

confirmed

Dev encouraging it