Verified:

Pedi Game profile

Mar 9th 2021, 17:36:26

Tmac Game profile

Mar 9th 2021, 20:35:22

420 is probably the most laid back alliance.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 9th 2021, 20:40:58

Let's just start the thread over and pretend none of that ever happened. Thank you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2021, 20:41:55

Originally posted by Tmac:

That one ☝️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlueCow

Mar 9th 2021, 20:46:29

Monsters was pretty laid back when I played in it.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2021, 21:00:10

Ehm, I'm so laid back that I dont feel like asking you to download a chat app and taking on the baggage of someone who suicided LaF and SOL in their first set and got killed like 4 times, because it seems like entirely way more work than my laid back high ass feels like engaging in.

You should try Hero. I hear they'll buy you dinner.

Pedi Game profile

Mar 9th 2021, 21:33:02

Originally posted by Tmac:

;-)

Pedi Game profile

Mar 9th 2021, 21:37:31

As I said haven't played this game in like 20yrs.. but for some odd reason you'll keep saying im chev...
Also, for sure I don't want to add another chat app.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 9th 2021, 22:17:54

SoL
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 10th 2021, 0:13:30

You couldn't get more laid back than HERO. I would of said Monsters or Omega but those guys are busy, look at those juicy fat countries hehe

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2021, 0:51:11

Most netting alliances are pretty chill these days. War alliances demand a bit more unless you want to suck and get RIP't.

Just observing your behavior on the forums, stay away from Monsters, too many people for you to offend there. Join LaF; they take anyone.

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 10th 2021, 1:23:21

Mar 8th 2021, 4:13:34

No idea whats an alt or who or what is a cerb. Just trying to understand a game i thought didn't even exist anymore which i played like 20yrs ago. Anyways my country # in alliance is 386. Could give 2 shts about about getting abed. And just like in real life some are helpful and friendly and some others are not. Gonna go back to plying COC. Peace out ✌

Lmao I thought you were gonna go back to playing COC, attention whore!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 10th 2021, 1:42:38

You all .... Quit it.
If you want new friends this is not how you obtain them.
Steaks and photos of Sui's bikini will work though ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 10th 2021, 1:58:30

If you like to be suicided on every reset than I suggest you join LaF, always something going on, and if you like to hear a swedish fluffhead chewing people out all the time than LaF is clearly the place for you:)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2021, 2:07:48

LOL, karnage you're the best.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 10th 2021, 2:16:02

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
If you like to be suicided on every reset than I suggest you join LaF, always something going on, and if you like to hear a swedish fluffhead chewing people out all the time than LaF is clearly the place for you:)

It was great having you in LaF (told you this twice in 2 days) 🤣

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 10th 2021, 2:16:45

Originally posted by Requiem:
LOL, karnage you're the best.

👍 (Finally figured out how to thumbs up a post!)

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 10th 2021, 2:24:27

Originally posted by galleri:
You all .... Quit it.
If you want new friends this is not how you obtain them.
Steaks and photos of Sui's bikini will work though ;)

^^Truth^^

Pedi Game profile

Mar 10th 2021, 4:10:28

Speaking of steak and bikinis March 14 is coming. I'll try find this chev character for Derrick so they can celebrate together ❤ 😌 👌

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 10th 2021, 4:41:29

Originally posted by Pedi:
Speaking of steak and bikinis March 14 is coming. I'll try find this chev character for Derrick so they can celebrate together ❤ 😌 👌

Chevs lives where it is really cold all year long and Derrick is too busy writing songs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2021, 4:51:12

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Pedi:

Chevs lives where it is really cold all year long and Derrick is too busy writing songs.

And smoking weed 😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2021, 17:43:18

Yeah come on now. I didnt just wakeup and become a songwriter you all love and appreciate. You're supposed to call me stupid, jobless, an attention whore, etc.

Everyone knows I'm only busy with getting high/drunk and jacking off so much that I've gone blind and do virtually naught with my life.

Speaking of steak and a blowjob day, I'm going to visit the missus down in Nashville this weekend. Impeccable timing really. But she's a native Jersey person, and wouldnt you know it, Steak and a blowjob day aka Sweetest Day DOES NOT EXIST ON THE NORTHEAST. Literally no one has even heard of it out here.

I guess it makes sense that when hallmark invents a holiday to sell more greeting cards, that only midwestern/southern women, likely middle aged, scanning the greeting card aisle would notice its existence.

"Oh wow Sherry, look at this one it makes a sound!"
"That's great Cathy. And look at this, this one has an alligator. I just love greeting cards."

Sorta funny to situate that day in the direct center of women's history month. I guess cooking steaks and sucking fluff is probably a good part of women's history. Been happening for hundreds of years eh?

I guess I better go do some laundry and take my first shower this month. Someone tell major in stones imma be in his neck of the woods if he wants to drink a beer with me. YOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2021, 0:00:17

TLDR

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2021, 2:18:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah come on now. I didnt just wakeup and become a songwriter you all love and appreciate. You're supposed to call me stupid, jobless, an attention whore, etc.

Everyone knows I'm only busy with getting high/drunk and jacking off so much that I've gone blind and do virtually naught with my life.

Speaking of steak and a blowjob day, I'm going to visit the missus down in Nashville this weekend. Impeccable timing really. But she's a native Jersey person, and wouldnt you know it, Steak and a blowjob day aka Sweetest Day DOES NOT EXIST ON THE NORTHEAST. Literally no one has even heard of it out here.

I guess it makes sense that when hallmark invents a holiday to sell more greeting cards, that only midwestern/southern women, likely middle aged, scanning the greeting card aisle would notice its existence.

"Oh wow Sherry, look at this one it makes a sound!"
"That's great Cathy. And look at this, this one has an alligator. I just love greeting cards."

Sorta funny to situate that day in the direct center of women's history month. I guess cooking steaks and sucking fluff is probably a good part of women's history. Been happening for hundreds of years eh?

I guess I better go do some laundry and take my first shower this month. Someone tell major in stones imma be in his neck of the woods if he wants to drink a beer with me. YOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

Ok then. Story time happened finally.
Welcome back Derrick!

farmer Game profile

Mar 11th 2021, 2:48:41

Bru's brownies make stones pretty laid back

tmas Game profile

Mar 15th 2021, 18:31:19

clanTMAS. Is and will always be the most chill

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 16th 2021, 2:56:13

Omega is the most laid back alliance come to think of it.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2021, 3:13:38

Originally posted by tmas:

TMAC is better :-)
(•_•)

tmas Game profile

Mar 16th 2021, 19:51:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by tmas:

TMAC is better :-)

clanTMAC?

no no no I think not.