Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 27th 2021, 19:56:33

Change set #20 builds an important foundation for future development work.

* Newly created countries have default indy production set to 100% spies. This has already been live for a while.

* Private Market Bushel Sell price and Public Market Tech Floor were added to the Server Details page.

* GDI expenses have been changed to be free in protection for future rounds. Outside of protection, countries pay a dollar amount per non-cs building instead of per acre of land.

* All countries start in GDI on the Express and Primary servers for future rounds. A country may leave GDI before the final six hours of the reset if it has not attacked or been attacked. If a country leaves GDI it is not able to rejoin.

* The -10% gains penalty for GDI has been removed on the Express and Primary servers for future rounds.

Express server only with standard roll out schedule:
* Bonus turns awarded every 4 and 6 hours have been removed until we can replace this with a better system (https://slagpit.earthempires.com/...acres-49864?t=1615481338)
* Planned Strike time increased from 2 hours to 4 hours.
* First round of NPC improvements: https://www.earthempires.com/...0-2021-49914?t=1616425197

The NPC improvements are only going live on Express for now because they are still in the testing phase. They will eventually go live on other servers as well.

Some changes will be applied to servers as they reset. For this change set, the changes will first be live on the next round of each server that begins after Mar 29 00:01.

Edited By: Slagpit on May 18th 2021, 0:49:38
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 21:37:59

Nice, thank you for giving the game attention!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2021, 0:41:05

the gdi expense change surprised me, but it makes sense for servers where you start of in gdi by default

so that the expenses dont kick in as hard as early

and having more info on the server details page is always good

it would be nice to have the DR halflife times for express listed if they are different, but id also like to see it on alpha and alphaffa if they are different, which hopefully they are to make testing way quicker

most of the hidden changes are usually ffa which tends to have different rules for c:c dr, min jets send, ghost acres and maybe one other ive forgotten, but im never certain whether alphaffa follows ffa changes or not

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 28th 2021, 0:50:47

Originally posted by enshula:
it would be nice to have the DR halflife times for express listed if they are different, but id also like to see it on alpha and alphaffa if they are different, which hopefully they are to make testing way quicker

most of the hidden changes are usually ffa which tends to have different rules for c:c dr, min jets send, ghost acres and maybe one other ive forgotten, but im never certain whether alphaffa follows ffa changes or not

Can you post a thread for this on B&S? I'd be willing to add it for alpha servers but I don't know of it belongs on other servers. It feels too technical to me. On express, DR half life is 8 hours and country to country DR is 72 hours. All other servers of note have 18 and 168.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2021, 1:12:15

Sure.

Interesting that its a 9 and 9.333 multiplier, i would have never guessed that bit differed. Not that the long DR would usually apply much in express. The biggest application of it is in matching grabs for landtrading which isnt the current meta.