Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2021, 18:32:16

How do you want the game to be played? Particularly for a war player like myself? Having bots hit me will take away from the war, lowering the quality of my human interactions. Clan GDI will isolate suiciders against war players increasing a problem we already have, while also disallowing me from diplomacy wars with half the server. My prospects for something other than a friendly war with sof every set are already thinning, and people are already tired of that. And they're also tired of being suicided throughout the set already.

I feel like I've come up with a million different ways to meet war players in the middle on this, but there just isn't a desire to hear us. I can say without a doubt clan GDI will improve my netting experience and ruin my war experience. As far as bots attacking me.....just no. It doesn't improve anything for me. Turrets sell for 140 instead of 110 and C/I is still not viable at high acres due to expenses. It doesnt even succeed in rebalancing that, it just makes a couple MUs more expensive which jets sell fine and CI is still trash because the expense formula bones.

I think your heart is in the right place man, but I'm telling you as a war player this looks bad for us. And I find it sort of shocking BlueCow disagrees with me considering his playstyle. Either I'm confused or he is because it totally takes away ~half of his playstyle.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 29th 2021, 18:44:01
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit