Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2021, 2:41:53

Lol. Expecting players to be the "good guy" when clearly what I'm saying is the best way to net is kind of silly.

It's not a scenario where im saying im not getting my way so I'll farm y'all.

What's happening is that farming small tags would actually be more efficient. Whether or not I'm the person who dicides to do that (and tbh, I'd likely not be), youd be a fool not to realize it is more efficient to grow that way than hitting a bot that might missile you. If they both contain the same risk and one has more acres and a similar defense, it's simply a no brainer.

If I dont do it someone else inevitably will. Especially if they desire to win. Me....I'm a wardog. So I kinda doubt I'd be the first to do it.

Sorry to rain on the parade of y'all having no foresight but as a player that is the natural conclusion I have. Netters are frankly always softer and fatter than bots and if they both might missile me, which should I hit? Seems obvious.

Don't take me so literally if you're going to call me a lapdog for netters 1 week ago. A lot of the people I'm talking about are my close friends in this game. I'm merely pointing out what is the efficient thing to do to win. And winners will do it.

The entire purpose of the bots is to not make that a fact. If you make it a fact again, people will do it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 31st 2021, 2:54:46
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit