Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 16:55:19

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Still havent cross server suicided you when our beef has stayed to ffa. Good try.

Wasnt talking about you, I was talking about the person you told which string was mine and coordinated with to cross server suicide me silly.

What's our beef again anyways? As far as I know I left the game for 6 months while we were more or less chill, some threads were made asking where I was, some mods pulled from my facebook that I'd gotten tear gassed protesting and posted on the forums and then everyone had a good talk about how I'm a piece of fluff liberal. Example: https://m.earthempires.com/...-all-talk/derrick-49169/1

Before that moment no one ever talked about my personal life and we had small beef but you never harassed me. Since that period you've posted about my politics and personal life many times as has chevs and that fluff should have stayed right on facebook.

It's cool you guys villainized me the whole time I was gone and stalked my facebook for dirt on my personal life that mods participated in, but that's about my complete understanding of our beef is that it had everything to do with that trash and never anything to do with the game. Am i missing anything? Because I'm still more upset personal information about my life was being relayed to the forums by mods than I ever was about the people who called me a trash liberal for it.

I came back to a community that used to like me ok calling me a piece of fluff and a homo like 2 days after I came back in august. It's not like we could have built up too much other beef in the 3 sets I've been back. You've hit me all 3 of them aside from the one you assisted a cross server suicider. Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 17:20:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit