Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 23:29:14

First I'd start with the term harassment which is absolutely what happened while I was gone. Period. And that has little to do with you other than you using the information repeatedly when I'd returned. But im not ok with that dox of my personal life being the fluff people talk about when they refer to me. Back the fluff off it. Period. And may we never discuss it again.

On your griefing points....I donno. I never actually came after you as like a cheater or something. Hate the attacks on my personal life but I think in terms of the game you're mostly good idk. You admit to cheating on a solo server but I dont play those so idk. Sorry koh. He cheated there. Not really my problem but ok.

I think trying to mess up my destock with a landgrab in the last 72 hrs was a little sus....clearly not attempting to win there you just wanted to fluff up my destock haha. Not trying to beat me and you gained absolutely nothing for the hit so I guess that's "griefing" but it was absolutely too late to matter for more than like a few 10s of millions in a multi billion set. That looked like griefing to me but I mean....it was like the super ineffective kind so i didnt get mad lol

Your point is correct, I wouldnt call that suiciding lol. You didnt even die and I didnt even respond because I'm used to you fluffing with me. You just attempted to ruin my set. What would you like to call it? Your call bro. Pick a term and I'll use it but I'd defo prefer it wasnt "griefer" ewwww.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 23:41:05
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit