Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2021, 10:28:06

Yeah what he said^

Essentially 16v16 is already too small to get a TK on and then Rage joined uninvited to make it 20 to 16 in an effort to try to screw mercs and sof to cheat to win, because xyle needs to inflate his nw right before a friendly war every set to give himself an advantage.

Then elders started hitting sof because sof got drunk and mistyped them so the war was even ish again, but they never went fully into it because sof was mad at them even tho rage did the same thing. Then stones killed some rage and I honestly dont think anyone ever found out why. Maybe spy ops? Either way they killed the rage countries and no one even asked them to or asked them about it, although it does seem like we could use police because both sides decided to increase their membership about 25% 3 days into a friendly war. Maybe they tried to police without being asked? Idk.

In any case the kills were too slow and about 6 of the original 16 survived on both sides. Mercs won nw but not by a significant enough margin to declare victory. Mostly everyone just got mad at each other for both sides cheating a friendly. I think that's pretty much the long and short of it.

No resolution/everyone is mad.

I guess elders and rage win for getting to fight a war they weren't invited to lol. Or maybe stones won because like....idk what their goal was but they have a kill too? It's subjective I guess. I'm gonna go with non-participants being the biggest winners. There's at least drama now so maybe this set will be more entertaining.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 13th 2021, 10:45:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit