Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2021, 10:52:55

Originally posted by BigP:
Hold up

It was 16v16 Mercs v SoF/Rage at the start.

Elders was hit by accident 4 times. The SoF country did in-game msg the country offering FA but it was ignored.

Also, I like peanut butter.

Sof member count was also 16. It still shows 15 on eg bud. Everyone in mercs anticipated 16v16 with sof and none of us were informed about rage entering 3 days in, which did make it 20v16. The stats are there, but ok. And for sure no one in mercs was ever ever informed about it being 20v16 with rage.

I dont actually give a fluff I'm just here for the cake. I dont lead fluff anymore, I just think everyone getting pissy is hella entertaining.

For me, friendly is like let whoever wants to war war and who gives a damn who wins? I dont think anyone on either side needs to get all mad a few people who felt like killing killed. It adds substance to an otherwise boring war imo. Better communicators would have had everyone who wanted to war in the war in the first place. We couldda just hit rage in FS and you guys couldda just hit elders and it would have been totally fine if that was a communicated 20v20.

It was just bad communication that made a bad war slightly more entertaining. But I can see we're all mad about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 13th 2021, 11:10:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit