Verified:

Chevs

Apr 23rd 2021, 15:32:41

Originally posted by Molotov:
Hey I was just messaging you about Rob (after you'd already multi-tapped him btw) because we'd previously chatted in game, so it seemed natural for us to chat about what was going on, and i wanted to see wtf was going on! I felt for Rob who has now had 2 out of 3 sets ruined, ie 4 months out of the last 6.

Putting aside the moderation decision for a moment, all players going for the win will multi-tap, since not doing so is a huge disadvantage. You're not going to be able to drag all of them into wars, so ultimately your vigilantism will always take down 1-2 players max while just advantaging other people who do the exact same thing... That's just the reality regardless of your intentions, so practically speaking that transforms your action from being any sort of statement into just griefing against somewhat random people, and ruining their experience.

I already said i played like an asshole. I'm asking if that warrants a purple.Don't worry everyone was gonna get a turn. 55 was next, then 6. Both of those moves would have hurt my tech ally. (hitting indy would make Judoka more powerful, hitting farmer really hurts casher)

Slagpit already agreed it doesn't make sense to hit your allies, and having a tech alliance is allowable. So far as i can tell the only reason i am deleted is because i am good so my tech ally benefitted. Did i mention he had 10m turrets , and i got tech from him for the first 1000 turns? how is that not a benefit to me? How is net grabbing Judoka for +5000a not a benefit to me?

What about Judoka's defensive allies? guy had billions of raw D. Is that an unfair advantage? It is such a slippery slope, this obvious targeting.

All i am seeing from Slagpit is a total admission he pre-judged my intent and then forced my gameplay into his narrative/ pre-conceived notion of collusion. He literally makes a point that says its ok when others do it, but not me. if thats not a witch hunt, i dont know what is. he is intentionally vague and uses terms like "unfair advantage" what the hell does that even mean? having a tech alliance? why is it there? how do you consistently apply such vague nonsense?

Edited By: Chevs on Apr 23rd 2021, 15:35:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m