Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 14:25:58

I would like to recommend to the mods that off topic discussion on AT should not be moved to GT. AT has always been the most active board on the game and off topic discussions thrived on it. Right now any thread not game related is being moved to GT and those threads are dying and AT activity is low.

If you want to generate more activity then you need to allow and encourage more activity on here. There is only so much discussion that can take place on AT with so few Alliances and stagnant game politics.

archaic Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 14:58:31

Defrock, verb (past defrocked) : deprive (someone) of professional status or membership of a prestigious group

"Only after he was defrocked did the disgraced priest finally attempt to engage with the parish he had betrayed"
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sov Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 15:05:23

How old were you when you were defrocked of your manhood?

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 15:11:25

Get defrock outta here

Sov Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 15:19:39

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Get defrock outta here

Don’t be too mean to him, he has a tendency to cry victim and emo out the boards.

BlueCow

Jun 1st 2021, 15:23:10

Originally posted by archaic:
Defrock, verb (past defrocked) : deprive (someone) of professional status or membership of a prestigious group

"Only after he was defrocked did the disgraced priest finally attempt to engage with the parish he had betrayed"

This was gold to be fair.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Sov Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 15:25:22

If you want to take a simplistic approach suitable for a simple mind, I’m sure it is.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 15:53:04

I seem to recall moving off-topic threads to GT back in the early days of EE, and someone called me down for it and told me to stop doing it.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2021, 22:22:56

Originally posted by Sov:
I would like to recommend to the mods that off topic discussion on AT should not be moved to GT. AT has always been the most active board on the game and off topic discussions thrived on it. Right now any thread not game related is being moved to GT and those threads are dying and AT activity is low.

If you want to generate more activity then you need to allow and encourage more activity on here. There is only so much discussion that can take place on AT with so few Alliances and stagnant game politics.

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2021, 22:59:39

I agree

daspheebsie Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 23:14:28

I wouldn't be opposed to this. I don't make it a habit to go to the other boards.

Edited By: daspheebsie on Jun 2nd 2021, 0:23:51
See Original Post
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

archaic Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 23:36:07

emo out the boards.

Who the fluff still says emo in 2021? At least Dark Morbid and Turtle Crawler had the decency to go away after they got busted cheating.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sov Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 0:17:52

Originally posted by archaic:
emo out the boards.

Who the fluff still says emo in 2021? At least Dark Morbid and Turtle Crawler had the decency to go away after they got busted cheating.

You are living proof that in 2021 emo is still a thing.

If you have any evidence of me cheating other than what was discussed on the announcement thread then please post it so I can embarrass you with it. But if me looking up a bot country after I attacked it is all you have then I'll play a little violin for you. Regardless, I'll keep going and continue playing the role of archaic's tear extractor for years to come.

Anarchist Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 0:43:54

Emo will never die!!!!

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 0:47:15

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
I wouldn't be opposed to this. I don't make it a habit to go to the other boards.

Same here. I dont even know we had a GT board lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2021, 2:06:00

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by daspheebsie:

Same here. I dont even know we had a GT board lol

Novato!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 2:47:49

Activity on the General Talk board is very low and hence the basis of my argument that no one frequents there to participate in those discussions and therefore we should just keep them here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2021, 4:03:25

Activity on the General Talk board is very low and hence the basis of my argument that no one frequents there to participate in those discussions and therefore we should just keep them here.

Agreed 👍
(•_•)

Rouger

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2021, 10:45:52

Agreed

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2021, 11:35:48

its bad when all the talk here is off topic though

when its just the odd thread its probably better to leave things but not when it gets spammy

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 22:54:51

Activity on AT is low, so if its lower on GT than surely this is the right idea. Along with allowing 'community discussion and fluff talking between old EE nobodies'.

Less SJW and more activity is what is needed here.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2021, 22:57:37

I haven’t quantified it, but just looking at the first three pages of AT, it doesn’t look like there are hardly any on topics, so what is the rationale between what stays and what goes.

Generally speaking, sending a thread to general talk is usually a death sentence for the thread, as many have pointed out. They can do whatever they want with their message boards, but for almost as long as I’ve ever played this game under Mehul, jolt, etc. Alliance talk has always been a catchall for lots of different things.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2021, 15:27:25

bonus
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford