Verified:

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2021, 21:20:14

What is the record for #1's? I am too lazy to look but I am curious to know if I should try harder.
Just shut up and have another beer

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2021, 21:53:04

I have the #1 record for the most kills while on the can.

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2021, 23:44:56

I think that should be the #2 record.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 12th 2021, 23:49:22

define number 1's
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2021, 23:57:53

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
define number 1's

As in having the country that finishes ranked 1st in nw. I'll be the first to admit it doesn't mean squat in ffa but I have finished 1st like 8 times. Has anyone gotten more than that?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2021, 12:56:15

Yeah
TroyTiger: 9
beerdrinker75: 8
Donny: 6
Bug: 3
Drinks: 3
sinistril: 2
SwedishViper: 1
Derrick: 1
MrFord: 1

But there are a lot of players with locked profiles..

So that makes the list miss out on some details..

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2021, 1:30:02

Damn

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2021, 2:44:15

Take that!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2021, 15:25:30

Whatever happened to Troy?

Nice job, I'm sure beerdrinker will beat the record soon enough.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2021, 16:33:26

I havent seen troy in ages. Think he mostly knocked his stats out in the early days of EE with TKO. (Honestly believe it makes them that much more impressive. Way deeper competition).

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2021, 1:36:46

Deee wya behch?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2021, 2:33:33

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I havent seen troy in ages. Think he mostly knocked his stats out in the early days of EE with TKO. (Honestly believe it makes them that much more impressive. Way deeper competition).

The counter to that Derrick is that if he was to play now, would his old style thinking be competative enough?

A LOT of his were won with like, 1.5-1.7b NW..

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2021, 5:50:01

Originally posted by Bug:

The counter to that Derrick is that if he was to play now, would his old style thinking be competative enough?

we are still currently in works of passing those select players. Had they kept active, would they be untouchable?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 19th 2021, 11:16:42

ive had 2 somehow lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2021, 16:23:18

Originally posted by jjterrico:
Originally posted by Bug:

we are still currently in works of passing those select players. Had they kept active, would they be untouchable?

Honestly for some of it, not really.. Though i'm just going with no proof, but Troy often would finish miles in-front of anyone else from TKO..

And I know Donny would get clan mates to help him do oil buyouts and etc..

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2021, 17:16:17

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
ive had 2 somehow lol

Then you have some catching up to do. Slacker.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2021, 1:22:22

I never played EE when Troy played EE. I probably wouldnt have ever if not for some arm twisting about Elders 6 or 7 years ago. EE was sorta never my vibe and if it wasnt about friends, i probably would have emigrated to Prom years ago because I like that the developers do a weekly live chat about what they're working on, whereas here we're oftentimes lucky to hear anything positive, if at all, for months or even years at a time. And the devs/mods seem less keen to combat with members over past politics. That combined with the admins only ever playing one of the metas, but believing they know what's best for all is a frustrating head into the wall experience for me. Otherwise it's basically the same game. I'd take that in a heartbeat tbh. West is a great developer who listens to his player base and doesnt try to dream up changes for servers/metas he doesnt play rather than taking suggestions from the base, and no one has any drama with him. Wish I could say that about ee. I figure if we asked for a live question and answer session here we'd get told we dont deserve it because we're mostly toxic assholes. That's what they think of the people who keep the lights on and pay the bills, you know? I've had the same 2 questions for like a year and a half now but "I dont deserve an answer for a fluffing thing."

That all said, Troy was the man in e2025. I dont doubt he got some love on his number ones. No doubt he did. But the dude was a total player. IMO, the current game is more about bot farming and running excessive acres on one of one strategies (FFO) and being proficient at hybrid oil destocking. I think any moron with as much time as I had during covid could do a billion avg now. It's not difficult. Just get 5 million acres build farms and some oil and destock. So yes, I think it is impressive because a TMBR destock actually takes some thinking, and strategies like rep casher and C/I and d reseller and TTR were still able to be competitive with the one strat that produces nw in FFO now. I could write a simple strat guide that anyone could hit a billion with FFO in this dynamic. Same cant be said about any other strat. That lack of parity combined with an overpowered oil destock and acres no longer being a commodity but rather there being infinity of them sort of makes the game way easier and more predictable imo. I'd be far more impressed by people who played before this incarnation even if the member numbers were the same because the game isnt as complex as it once was with more or less even strategy NW potential. Bots made the game too easy, killed 5 strategies and made one easy as hell to break every record with. None of it impresses me, and no one should ever consider me one of the best to play this server despite my records. I absolutely did it the easy way. The 4 rep cashers I sprinkled in were for my sake remembering a game where they could compete, not for winning sake because I knew the whole time they would lower my total. TMBR is objectively tougher and as such, all oldies had a tougher run with more creativity and adaptation necessary. Absolutely hes the GOAT

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 21st 2021, 1:49:31
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2021, 1:53:48

Shortened TL;DR response:

Anybody can run a billion nw FFO in today's game so all old fluffs had to work harder for higher totals. I'm certain troy could learn how to do a 1b nw FFO in like 2 days if he played today's game. I think hed be shocked at how easy it is to win now, and would at the very least give today's winners a run in today's game

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 21st 2021, 3:00:11
See Original Post