Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 18th 2021, 22:58:20

Good luck may we keep this clean. I did see your war ready countries so this should be a 1 vs 1 even war.

joeskin Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 4:24:01

Idiot ..
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

tmas Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 14:30:48

Bully

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:46:17

Tmas he is just mad I hit him before he suicided on a top alliance

mrford Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 23:24:30

This game is still as dumb as ever. Never change.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

joeskin Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 15:08:57

this IMAC is open to Kill run guys..

i am open to anyone to gain free land and civilian for what she done on my tagged.

sorry i called it she because it is define as coward action by killing my top netter for nothing reason.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 15:30:30

Joeskin there was no way you were netting this set. With max Warfare/weapons/SDI/SPY techs that is 100% war ready. You just mad because I saw it and hit you before you screw someone else up this set.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 15:31:55

Originally posted by joeskin:

i am open to anyone to gain free land and civilian for what she done on my tagged.

sorry i called it she because it is define as coward action by killing my top netter for nothing reason.

Joeskin this isn’t FarmVille this is still a war game at the end of the day.

tmas Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 16:25:15

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Tmas he is just mad I hit him before he suicided on a top alliance

I don't suicide I just net in peace. I dont play games to ruin others stress outlets in life. I'm a grown adult.

Edited By: tmas on Sep 20th 2021, 18:43:11
See Original Post

tmas Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 16:28:20

Be honest with yourself you don't want a war, you want to bully, suicide, and hit others who are not prepared and don't want to war. If you wanted a war you would ask the many people around here who actually want a war.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 18:24:03

Tmas is ugly as crap

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 18:42:59

tmas, it's tmas, get it right you n00bs!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tmas Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 18:45:56

[quote poster=Kahuna; 50396; 982699]Tmas is ugly as crap [/quote

Mu mum says I'm quite handsome.

]
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
tmas, it's tmas, get it right you n00bs!

Exactly I'm not good enough for uppercase anything

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 21:07:20

Originally posted by tmas:

Be honest with yourself you don't want a war, you want to bully, suicide, and hit others who are not prepared and don't want to war. If you wanted a war you would ask the many people around here who actually want a war.

Thing is Joeskin was war ready. All the top alliances was keeping an eye on him to see what he would do with 16 fully war ready countries. I told them I’ll take care of it with a 1VS1 so there members could net peacefully. Not be scared of it.

My plan was to net until K4F point him out to me.

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 1:37:55

I believe the exact conversation was (After I messaged the tag) was "Nah, just leave him alone, it is poor ol Joeskin", and then I cleverly said "Just let it Pan out" ;), and upon realising it was Joeskin, I put his tag as a DNH for our alliance.

Mind you, his countries were more war ready then pretty much anyone else, and yes, he could have hit someone hard. But I cannot blame him for that, you either kill someone because they are war ready, or they die to suiciders because they have no defenses. Pretty much everyone at some point felt the receiving end of either of those options. I did request that if you did hit, post a proper DoW, and I appreciate the formalities.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 21st 2021, 3:10:22

*gets out popcorn now

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 3:19:06

*pokes galleri*
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 0:16:12

Hellrush come home already to IMP.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2021, 3:12:21

Originally posted by Kahuna:

Kahuna you playing next reset?

Edited By: raz on Sep 26th 2021, 11:01:05
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

commander1972 Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 13:46:47

i remember imp

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 6:20:34

I remember when ridsect was joeskin for 20 years and only got deleted 3 times.

Also remember IMP knowing that fact and calling them into a war anyways against chaos because they'd rather cheat than lose. Couldnt have less sympathy there. Get em hellrush.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 4th 2021, 6:25:15
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 6:51:46

Side bar: would absolutely read his book about EE. Had to be crazy to play in both sol and sof thru the teeth of their decades long rivalry with each other. Musta been wild keeping all the FS times and fluff close enough to the chest that literally no one noticed until about 2 years ago. That's gotta be a hell of a story.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 16:09:05

No matter how you feel, Hellrush did somebody a favor LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

joeskin Game profile

Oct 7th 2021, 15:27:27

get your popcorn now...

what you give and you will get back..nuff says

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2021, 4:40:54

joe - u lived off what cham/surak created just let Pandora die. You never created it nor have you played it "successfully". I was there when they merged and made it PANLV.

Chameloid/Surak was a massive cheater and when caught - poof disappeared.

Goliath (TLV) quit the reset before it all went down and Peki went back to TSE. Time to create your own clan name…yawn!!!

Edited By: raz on Oct 8th 2021, 13:48:14
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 5:37:39

Woot guess I’ll be busy again next set

joeskin Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 6:15:49

Hi Raz,

I was there during the bots massive and last time it was prior to html program code and easier for cheat when most of people having their owned scripts and manipulate this game...that was last old strive.com stories..... does it clear at your end now.

i just play for fun and now there is a noob still dislike PANLV . My guessing PANLV name have make your live miserable especially to hellrush ...keep it up boy and never give up.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 6:54:23

Originally posted by raz:
Originally posted by Kahuna:

Kahuna you playing next reset?

Prolly not rasberry why? Dont like it takes more than 16 countries to kill someone in a killrun. Too many tabs to do. Also Cah-caw.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 8:45:12

Hi Raz,

I was there during the bots massive and last time it was prior to html program code and easier for cheat when most of people having their owned scripts and manipulate this game...that was last old strive.com stories..... does it clear at your end now.

i just play for fun and now there is a noob still dislike PANLV . My guessing PANLV name have make your live miserable especially to hellrush ...keep it up boy and never give up.

Never had a single problem with PANLV. Thing is your not PANLV you are giving them a bad name. Your a suicider and you most be killed every set.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2021, 11:13:50

W00t activity on ffat … lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 15:58:11

joe - u lived off what cham/surak created just let Pandora die. You never created it nor have you played it "successfully". I was there when they merged and made it PANLV.

Goliath (TLV) quit the reset before it all went down and Peki went back to TSE. Time to create your own clan name…yawn!!!
IMP is the reason why PANLV is no more, they were peacefully netting, it was my last set in IMP they voted declare war on PANLV who was clearly netting, I detagged because I wanted no part in it. They FSed PANLV and me at the same time. So, that was when all the problems between myself and IMP began. It was a fun reset flipping IMP on it's belly and our side finishing with more TNW.

IMP is a crap clan overall, but they at least had balls to FS CC back when nobody else would.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 17:58:39

get your popcorn now...

Looks a lot like earlier in this set to me.

IAMC 4 Joeskin 2

Sorry I can’t call you PANLV anymore your give them a bad name and your a fake PANLV

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 8th 2021, 18:32:47

get your popcorn now...

Looks a lot like earlier in this set to me.

IAMC 4 Joeskin 2

Sorry I can’t call you PANLV anymore your give them a bad name and your a fake PANLV
I dont like dedicating much time to ffa anymore, but if joeskin brings ridsect back(his next door neighbor), I suppose I can create a string. Has anybody seen Uncle James around?

joeskin Game profile

Oct 10th 2021, 7:17:12

psyco killa and i just remember this name suicide to NBK last time ...after been booted by IMP due to aggressive action to NBK and finally suicide to IMP every set and I wonder NBK still keep this name alive ....

I m just an old folk in panlv....good luck hell rush and psyko killa ......you can always look at my country name ....feel free to suicide if this can help you madness and long revenge for the past 2 years. Yes, I'm back just to see this game not dead.

Panlv is always in my mind.

Joeskin.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2021, 15:13:44

psyco killa and i just remember this name suicide to NBK last time ...after been booted by IMP due to aggressive action to NBK and finally suicide to IMP every set and I wonder NBK still keep this name alive ....

I m just an old folk in panlv....good luck hell rush and psyko killa ......you can always look at my country name ....feel free to suicide if this can help you madness and long revenge for the past 2 years. Yes, I'm back just to see this game not dead.

Panlv is always in my mind.

Joeskin.
I was never booted from IMP, I left because you all voted to attack PANLV while they were netting. You were hiding in CC that reset and your "neighbor" ridsect was in IMP. so how the feck would you know?

joeskin Game profile

Oct 10th 2021, 16:40:35

I was in panlv when IMP attacked and i lost most of netting countries... ......and we fought a good war .....

I would like to correct your statement and I never play and hiding in CC as you claimed.

Ridsect is just another wanker and he's dead with IMP guess so..

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2021, 19:14:50

I was in panlv when IMP attacked and i lost most of netting countries... ......and we fought a good war .....

I would like to correct your statement and I never play and hiding in CC as you claimed.

Thats strange because I was in the PANLVs warchat room helping Wizard with warchats and I don't recall you being in there.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2021, 19:26:07

Please point out your string, because I remember 3 people atteneding warchats, Wizard, myself and MadNudist were the top 3 in warchat. I dont remember seeing anybody else perhaps because they made only a guest appearance!

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/35/clans/PANLV

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/35/clans/xCIAx

I totally forgot, IMP attacked me and PANLV and than called for police action against me. Hahaha. Weaksauce!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 11th 2021, 15:44:20

Quit talking bad about yourself its not nice and its sort of like hitting yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tltfq1zmv-Q

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Oct 15th 2021, 3:12:29

Serious question... How possible is it to remember which set either player is talking about regarding an IMP and PANLV war when both Syko and Joeskin have been playing forever?

As one of the remaining E2025 PANLV members active in this community all I can do is vouch that Joeskin has been in Pandora forever. He is probably the longest raining PAN member at this rate.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 15th 2021, 22:24:19

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

IMP is the reason why PANLV is no more, they were peacefully netting, it was my last set in IMP they voted declare war on PANLV who was clearly netting, I detagged because I wanted no part in it. They FSed PANLV and me at the same time. So, that was when all the problems between myself and IMP began. It was a fun reset flipping IMP on it's belly and our side finishing with more TNW.

IMP is a crap clan overall, but they at least had balls to FS CC back when nobody else would.

Fkn wiped them out.
Always good to see IMP groupies.

joeskin Game profile

Oct 15th 2021, 22:37:50

Hi LI -

How are you doing...

Haven't heard in a long time and a magnificent Netters with Killers style from PANLV...I adore your style until you declared retirement. Those were the days during young and mad days ...Netting is PANLV style.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 17th 2021, 1:51:50

Hi LI -

How are you doing...

Haven't heard in a long time and a magnificent Netters with Killers style from PANLV...I adore your style until you declared retirement. Those were the days during young and mad days ...Netting is PANLV style.

Lol isn’t Joeskin style