Verified:

farmer Game profile

Oct 12th 2021, 1:44:08

8.5 hours ago
To: farmer

MY DONATION TO YOU,

I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Richerd Philip The amount of ( $5million dollars USD ) which he deposited in one of the clearing house Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

May the Grace of our Lord the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.a
Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details

This is my Email address here

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs Esther Richerd

farmer Game profile

Oct 12th 2021, 1:48:14

sorry you can delete both of these posts i see now it has already been posted

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 12th 2021, 3:14:33

Def legit, from Nigeria.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 12th 2021, 12:06:19

Originally posted by galleri:
Def legit, from Nigeria.

Mrs Esther Richerd <------ galleri

BigP Game profile

Oct 12th 2021, 12:51:05

lol
- SoF

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 12th 2021, 13:59:57

What if there is a one in a million chance that some random person out there is legitimately giving away a few million? Look at all the YouTubers giving away cash, PlayStations and cars.

Ya might as well try and email them to see if it’s legit lol

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 12th 2021, 14:48:26

Old people with money, some dude dying of cancer will stuff the money in a church box, or hand it to a bum in an envelope. It's an easy golden ticket to heaven, cancels out mid level sins.

As far as giving all your savings to anyone but your children (or animal shelter), I dunno man, a fool and his money, something something.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 12th 2021, 15:13:36

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Originally posted by galleri:
Def legit, from Nigeria.

Mrs Esther Richerd <------ galleri

I am waiting for you to contact.
Your sister in Lord.
Mrs Esther Richerd

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2021, 15:50:18

En4cer Game profile

Oct 16th 2021, 6:58:31

Shame on Galleri!!

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 16th 2021, 12:51:20

Originally posted by En4cer:
Shame on Galleri!!

It is a good thing when you have folks, like galleri, trynna help folks. There are even multiple companies trynna help folks with extended car warranties.

tmas Game profile

Oct 16th 2021, 15:13:20

I'm gonna contact them for you just give me your banking info so I can give it to them of course. 😉😉😉

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 16th 2021, 19:08:26

Originally posted by tmas:
I'm gonna contact them for you just give me your banking info so I can give it to them of course. 😉😉😉

You and galleri are such great people! You bring out the goodness in me. I might even have sex with the next good lookin' woman and not even charge her this time.

tmas Game profile

Oct 16th 2021, 23:47:09

You and galleri are such great people! You bring out the goodness in me. I might even have sex with the next good lookin' woman and not even charge her this time.

What about a man's dressed as a wohmans

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2021, 3:30:04

I have so much fun with scammers during the week 😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Garry Owen Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 6:41:07

You need to watch James Veitch....

https://youtu.be/LiLS7U7YIdc

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 16:30:25

What about a man's dressed as a wohmans

No homo